Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Need a little help.. Can anyone tell which pvr (pvr saket?) is most nearer to nehru place.. going there to buy my system and planning to watch RocknRolla.. help appreciated..

Last Samurai ... Ken Watanabe has commanding screen presence - just blows Tom Cruise off ! Definitley worth a watch. Although I hate the glorification of Tom Cruise's character.

spidy333 said:
Need a little help.. Can anyone tell which pvr (pvr saket?) is most nearer to nehru place.. going there to buy my system and planning to watch RocknRolla.. help appreciated..

PVR Satyam. Its in Nehru place.

Darthcoder said:
Waking Ned Devine - 11/10
They dont make movies like this anymore, what a brilliant Irish film. I cried like a baby and laughed my wits out watching this.I consider myself lucky to have watched this.This is a **MUST WATCH** for everyone :).Ave watched it thrice in the space of 2 days already :).

Was Malamaal weekly based on this?

Max Payne : 7/10

Pros

1. Very Artistic

2. Amazing cinematography

3. The Movie had a very cold feel to it.

4. Captured the feel & atmosphere of Max Payne the game.

5. Some nice action sequences

6. Olga :eek:hyeah:

Cons

1. Poor script which deviated too much from the original plot.

2. Bad acting by the whole cast.

3. Mark walberg sucked as Max payne because of his wooden acting with no expressions.

4. The famous theme music from the game was not included , not even in the end credits. :S

5. A person not familiar with Max payne would be clueless through out the movie.

In the end, given the write amount of budget and a better star cast this movie could have done wonders. But it was a decent watch if you are a Fan of the Game. It was not as bad as some people make it out to be.

Back