Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

XIII
Good movie .
Assassination of the American president leads to the unraveling of a conspiracy within the American political establishment to destabilize the current government .

Avatar.... loved the the movie..... watched it in 3d...(the first half is a bit disappionting as only few scenes were in 3d but 2nd half rocked.. its truly a visual treat)

on going in for imax 3d experience......probably after christmas..

saw it yesterday in 3D. Crappy movie. Way too long and preachy. Some BS about protecting trees and shit like that. Cant believe they needed almost 3Hrs to tell this. Hated the female character Neytiri, with her cat-like screeching and bearing her fangs and all that. Also, all the raising hands and shouting was done way too much. Dont get me started on the communal singing and dancing sessions. Reminded me of the equally stupid communal dancing scene from Matrix. There's a point where a character asks the doctor lady "What were u guys smoking?". This is exactly what I want to ask Cameron and his script writers. But I kinda expected the story to suck and it did not disappoint in that front.
What I was really pissed about was that I couldnt make out ANY difference between 3D and 2D!!! No it wasnt my goggles, my brother used them and he was able to see the effects. The only point where I saw some 3D effects was when they showed the 20th Century Fox logo!! NOTHING after that. Anybody know what could be the reason for this? I do wear glasses and so does my brother. But he was able to make out everything.

Oh and if are in Bangalore and planning to watch it in Urvashi, I'd advise you not to. Seats are cramped, the initial dialogues are in-audible and they play the movie WITHOUT any interval!! I mean its a good thing if the movie is interesting or something but this was downright boring and 3hrs long to boot.

In all had a miserable sunday.

/rant

Orphan

7/10, good horror, one time watch.

Walled In

6/10, very good concept but badly directed, lacks intensity.

Scale of 10 is vague lol... i dont understand it, i guess one should watch movie then decide rating etc... be a self reviewer.

pretttt said:

saw it yesterday in 3D. Crappy movie. Way too long and preachy. Some BS about protecting trees and shit like that. Cant believe they needed almost 3Hrs to tell this. Hated the female character Neytiri, with her cat-like screeching and bearing her fangs and all that. Also, all the raising hands and shouting was done way too much. Dont get me started on the communal singing and dancing sessions. Reminded me of the equally stupid communal dancing scene from Matrix. There's a point where a character asks the doctor lady "What were u guys smoking?". This is exactly what I want to ask Cameron and his script writers. But I kinda expected the story to suck and it did not disappoint in that front.
What I was really pissed about was that I couldnt make out ANY difference between 3D and 2D!!! No it wasnt my goggles, my brother used them and he was able to see the effects. The only point where I saw some 3D effects was when they showed the 20th Century Fox logo!! NOTHING after that. Anybody know what could be the reason for this? I do wear glasses and so does my brother. But he was able to make out everything.

Oh and if are in Bangalore and planning to watch it in Urvashi, I'd advise you not to. Seats are cramped, the initial dialogues are in-audible and they play the movie WITHOUT any interval!! I mean its a good thing if the movie is interesting or something but this was downright boring and 3hrs long to boot.

In all had a miserable sunday.

/rant

Jump in a dry well dude err if u cant do it .We all at TE will give u a helping hand:mad::mad:.Since u saw the movie in crappy theater makes u talk all this BS.If u are really interested in watching the movie is a good theater fly to Mumbai or Hyd and watch in IMAX 3D.

wow.. looks like I stirred a hornet's nest here.

chill guys!! sorry if my comment seems to hurt you. But obviously, that is not the intention. I'm just putting out my views. I really did not like the movie, thats it. I'm not forcing you guys to accept my POV. Just putting out mine. If u loved it, then good for u. Dont see why it justifies abusing me and asking for me to be banned.

anyways, its just a movie...

Pure Eye-Candy.
Dont expect it like Aliens, Terminator or Titanic. But if u miss this u wud hv missed a milestone in cinema.

Watch it in a IMAX Dome.

Back