RC cars (indoor and outdoor)

HailStonE said:
Dude loved your Audi picks, but none of em have the rechargeable batteries, I think thats pretty handy, so I am in maybe for both, but need to know the final quotes from KMD, and then will confirm.

are there any brands that we're specifically looking for..Coz i suppose most of the stuff can be procured from Mumbai (or bangalore for sure as my bro-in-law had bought one) below are the pics..these are few of the pics they had taken... I gues he and his friend chipped in and bought 2 of these beauties but am not sure of the pricing although i faintly remember it was more than a grand..I can get more details if needed though..

Jasku said:
Dude loved your Audi picks, but none of em have the rechargeable batteries, I think thats pretty handy, so I am in maybe for both, but need to know the final quotes from KMD, and then will confirm.

you can use rechargeable batts man.. buy uniross or eneloop

RadioHeAd said:
are there any brands that we're specifically looking for..Coz i suppose most of the stuff can be procured from Mumbai (or bangalore for sure as my bro-in-law had bought one) below are the pics..these are few of the pics they had taken... I gues he and his friend chipped in and bought 2 of these beauties but am not sure of the pricing although i faintly remember it was more than a grand..I can get more details if needed though..

Currently we are focussing on buggies as they dont seem to be available in India at all! :(

Though, Radiohead, we would definitely like more details about indian RCs :) . Prime factors of concern for any RC are:
-Suspension
-Cost
-Durability
PS: For the buggy, these points are somewhat visible in the video.

RadioHeAd said:

man that FXX looks real cool..
More Details Please?? :)
& it would be great if you could post the links of other models available with the seller...
Shipping within INDIA will be a lot cheaper :eek:hyeah:

Back