RC cars (indoor and outdoor)

buggy is not that good , instead we should get choppers imported ... rc buggy has only 2 channel control . in video it looks too good , but in real it wont be that much fun . it will run on full speed at once not controllable speed or turning ..

naveen58 said:
man that FXX looks real cool..
More Details Please?? :)
& it would be great if you could post the links of other models available with the seller...
Shipping within INDIA will be a lot cheaper :eek:hyeah:
will get more info in a cpl of days..as of now in Mumbai and the person who has those RC's is from Banglore..will update once i get in touch with him (his job keeps him real busy)

RoBoGhOsT said:
buggy is not that good , instead we should get choppers imported ... rc buggy has only 2 channel control . in video it looks too good , but in real it wont be that much fun . it will run on full speed at once not controllable speed or turning ..
choppers are very costly... Choppers are very difficult to fly. If you interested in choppers, you should start with a 3 Ch first. becoz more the channels, more difficult it is to handle.

I bought a 4 CH RC plane via KMD it cost me 11k. And I have crashed it twice :( . So dont dont look for more channels because you will regret afterwards. Its always better to start from the lowest step.

I find RC cars to be boring...only amusement I get is making it chase my dog. And good outdoor RC bungies cost 12k+ even when assembled in parts.
For those abt to pool money into RC stuff have a look @ RC helis.
Chk:

Jack's-Hobbies - The Latest Radio Controlled Model Airplanes and Helicopters are here!

I feel this guy is a bit expensive but not as much as importing.
EDIT: these are toys...ok~good for the price. Plenty of these are avilable in Grey in bangalore/Mumbai

Back