RC cars (indoor and outdoor)

tin_tin_jose said:
I had this heli...

I didn't like it. The main rotor just came after few flights. No extra rotors are provided.

1. The most important is that its a two channel. Throttle control to move up and down and the second control for yaw movement. Most of the time you will be working to give it the stable flight because tail rotor is independent of main rotor and you will need to adjust its speed manually for stable flight.

2. The throttle channel lever is spring based and difficult to control.

3. Though it says that it has a gyro control, I don't know how can they provide a gyro in $28 heli when the cheapest gyro is available for $15. I think what they have is a variable resistor to control the amp in the tail rotor thereby controlling its speed but it doesn't work good. You always end up doing it manually for stable flight because for every main rotor speed , we will need a different tail rotor speed to cancel out the reactive torque.
I feel that this helicopter is best suited to teach someone what is reactive torque in a helicopter. :)

AFAIK, this is the best Hobby grade (Not a RC toy ) heli for a beginner and it even comes with a simulator. But its is little bit costly. ($100)

Esky Honey Bee V2 (Red) 4CH FP RC Helicopter RTF 2.4GHz (002435) [ESKY-HELI-002435R] - USD94.99 : ESky TWF RC Helicopters, honey bee, honey bee king 3, belt cp v2, lama 3, lama 4

Here are some pictures took from dealer's place.

DSC00272.JPG

DSC00273.JPG

DSC00274.JPG

DSC00275.JPG

DSC00277.JPG

DSC00279.JPG

DSC00284.JPG

DSC00288.JPG

DSC00291.JPG

DSC00293.JPG

DSC00295.JPG

DSC00297.JPG

DSC00300.JPG

DSC00301.JPG

DSC00302.JPG

DSC00304.JPG

DSC00315.JPG

will try to post the rest of the pictures later. Guys, try to search in your local market, you will get many other models of RC cars. I am not telling that these can compete with the ones you can get for much higher price or branded ones, but for starters these are ok.

I ll check sum RC which can be made available locally.. Since i live on the suburban side i don think so i ll be able to make a quick visit to places like heera panna which m sure is a treasure chest wrt all these kinda stuff..If someone can do that then am sure we can have loads of info about locally available RC's in Mum..Also stuff from well known places like Crossroads and Shoppers Stop mite be much more durable but alas expensive too..About 12 yrs back i had bought my 2nd RC (d first one i had picked from DSF which lasted a good 3 yrs and which was a star in those days) from Hallmark in Crossroads for around 2.7k and it lasted a 2+ yrs if it wasnt for the fiddling with its power supply and trying to make it solar for a school project.. anyways will update news on the same next weekend as i ll make a trip to the local markets..

Waiting for more productive inputs as i think the whole buggy and Ferrari shopping has come to a standstill..:p

sato1986 said:
Here's a dedicated IC/GO for RC toys :) (via KMD)
Pricing to be received from KMD - waiting PM reply
**************update section**************

The buggy: $12.5 each (24 unit PACK) - $19 each (4 unit PACK)
Wholesale Case (24 Units) Mini Buggy 1:52 Scale Electric RTR RC Car ($12.50 Each) <---CLick HeRe :)

YouTube - Mini RC Buggy Electric Radio Control Car Demo Video from Hobbytron.com

The ferrari: $36.5 each(6 unit PACK)

Wholesale Case (6 Units) Silverlit Electric 1:16 Official Licensed Ferrari 599 RC Car ($36.50 Each)

YouTube - Silverlit Ferrari

Following lists are in order or post time. Please post a corrected list after some while if you find a fault

Interested members for buggy: Total=32+
sato1986 x 2pcs
chasni_chasni x 1pc
anks22402 x1pc
shivamrockz x1pc
veretti x1pc
naveen58 x1pc
getsetgo x1pc
tin_tin_jose x1pcs
Aphro_EVO x1pc
panky.killer x1pc
prajith x1pc
rishabh.asthana x2pcs
RoBoGhOsT x1pc
killerz x1pc
mhafizji x1pc
clown_abhi x1pc
slash84 x2pcs
Nimit x1pc
Roxtin x2pc (maybe)
hp-india x1pc ..
apextwin146 x1pc
Somxnemesis x1pc
clown_abhi +1pc
paddydevil x1pc
Wasp x1pc
nvsr x1pc
jalanbk x2pc
slash84 +1pc
Interested members for Ferrari: Total=7+
buygamingstuff x 1pc
vercetti x1pc
farookh x1pc
shashank_r_t x1pc
farookh x1pc
kushagra2008 x1pc ..
linuxtechie x1pc
PS: Thanks Naveen, that helped alot :)

Other RC toys also welcome if you think they are very good VFM:)

PS: I cant assure you about the product, im just trusting the vids and helping TE fulfill the recent RC fetish :p

Update: 5% Off coupon for KMD to slash prices :hap2:
Coupons + Deals. Planet Hobbies.
Coupn code: "SAVE5D"
Hi Sato,

any news on the buggies ? please update the request sheet !

Thanks

well writing to KMD for individual items does not help either.There can be some takers for the helis from Chennai.I am in for 1 or 2 atleast. Asked gmano to create a separate go for the Indian products.

I am in for 1.

In case KMD responds - i already put my choices in KMD's own thread

KMD did respond with the 4-unit pack of the buggy, shouldn't be long before he responds to the 24-unit pack pricing.
To hurry things up, someone needs to contact him via phone and tell about this GO. Or PM me his no. in case you have it.

While we all are waiting for the buggies, can some one please let me know toy stores in mumbai where I can buy some stuff for my 2 year old's birthday ? I think most places like Life Style, SS, hypercity in mumbai are really expensive atleast with toys !:)

guyz we should do it ASAP coz that unit could also go out of stock..

Hurry Up Guyz..

if someone has KMD's contact no. then plz PM me..

Back