RC Scale Model Cars / Drift cars / Helicopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't know about others but drift car I received is too good for this price (580), if you have more left I will take 2 more :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: don't return them to importer... Or anyone else wo does not like the drift car and want to return - you can send them to me....

Seriously speaking I won't get these cars at this price (including shipping) here is Sadar bazaar, Delhi. (Sadar is known for cheap toys ) ...

And for heli -9077 - it is bigger in size then my expectation, I can not fly it indoor time to go outdoor...

Overall entire package exceeded my expectation and I am very thankful to Gmano for sending these stuff.

ViKiD said:
well the car i got was pretty good for the price!

Only grip i have is that they dont reverse easily....
Well if you talking about drift car with which we started the GO...

It will not reverse easily, reverse gear is there for drifting only and to reverse it in case it get stuck.....

gmano I lost the track of the thread somewhere while I was relocating back to NCR. Could you please confirm if I should xfr the amount for my order of Heli and drift car?

gmano said:
@jalanbk, vikid, thanks for confirming that the toys are of good quality.
Your welcome and I am serious about taking 2 more of them... Don't bring more from importer but if anybody does not want the cars and you are left with them I will take them :)

Roxtin said:
gmano I lost the track of the thread somewhere while I was relocating back to NCR. Could you please confirm if I should xfr the amount for my order of Heli and drift car?

Only 9066 and 9077 were available in Helicopters, I think you wanted some other model.

Drift car was available in limited quantities, about 16 I think. Only one is remaining with me. Importers do not have them in stock now.

jalanbk said:
Your welcome and I am serious about taking 2 more of them... Don't bring more from importer but if anybody does not want the cars and you are left with them I will take them :)

Sorry Jalan, I have only one Drift car left with me now. Someone has made a payment, I am not able to trace that guy :p. I keeping it for that transfer as of now. Importers do not have them in stock as of now.

jalanbk said:
Well if you talking about drift car with which we started the GO...

It will not reverse easily, reverse gear is there for drifting only and to reverse it in case it get stuck.....

Ah!

Well then they are awesome for the price! :D

Im getting a Yokomo custom kit imported soon.... :D

Got my Drift car.
Can't assemble it and use..........exams time. Will do it after exams. :p also need to get 6AA batteries.

About quality:
Well, first thing to notice was, box was very good designed. :p
Considering body part, from my short experience with it, quality is very good. No complaints at all. Actually it's a steal deal to get it for 580bucks.

@ gmano
Packing was very good. Recevied box without any damage.
Thank you for making this GO happen and for taking all hasseles of handling this GO.

--
Although statement was provided saying cost to be 450Rs, octorai was charged considering price to be 1k. Morever, DTDC guys added 25Rs as octoroi service changes. Had to pay 50+25 Rs extra.
damn this Muncipalty and DTDC guys.

Yup...the quality is great...initially i was also apprehensive about the bmw x6 but after I fired it I am totally happy:)...the lighting system in the car is awesome and the turn raidius is pretty slick:)

Gmano... Sent a reply to ur PM ysterday itself. pls tell me the inventory status and weight so that I can make my order

gmano thanks for the time and effort that you put in this GO,

dark nemesis if you can get it cheaper in mumbai pls start a GO.

vercetti said:
Yup...the quality is great...initially i was also apprehensive about the bmw x6 but after I fired it I am totally happy:)...the lighting system in the car is awesome and the turn raidius is pretty slick:)
True the quality is great i have been playing with my drift cars for the last 2 days :p

cravikum said:
gmano thanks for the time and effort that you put in this GO,

dark nemesis if you can get it cheaper in mumbai pls start a GO.
huh

guys who have got the cars can you upload a video of it on youtube for other members to see the performance of the cars.

Oh god.,everybody started with their cars and i still have not got mine.,These stupid courier fellas.,Gmano-->Yesterday it was held up at tamabarm and seems like they have dispatched(thats wat the courier guy told me). And till now i haven recvd any gud news., :angry:

d@rK nEmEsIs said:
huh

guys who have got the cars can you upload a video of it on youtube for other members to see the performance of the cars.

Please don't take it offensively but I don't know how you assumed that quality is not good. Qaulity of any product is subjective and should be compared along with investment made. for 580 rs you can not get anything better in India for sure, I have searched several places in delhi in last 3-4 years and I am sure I can not get this car for 600/- in delhi.

For videos - it will look same as we have seen it in original video before starting GO, I don;t have a video camera otherwise I would have gladly done that for you...

Karthikeyan29 said:
Oh god.,everybody started with their cars and i still have not got mine.,These stupid courier fellas.,Gmano-->Yesterday it was held up at tamabarm and seems like they have dispatched(thats wat the courier guy told me). And till now i haven recvd any gud news., :angry:
You wait will soon be over actually DTDC shipment got delayed because of AI strike in last few days, now they are coming back on track....

I made my car jump from like 15 flights of stairs... more like made it fall :X ... and that too like 2-3 times... still running great! :D

where to get the 9v car remote batteries from? been searching all over the place and no one has them.

THANKS GMANO!!!!

recieved the package today!!

i dont know wether i like the car or the packing more !! heehe

superbly packed, no instances of any damage.

the DTDC guys dint take any money from me. (for octroi or watsoever)

thanks gmano for this smooothy GO!

ok, now...

can someone please suggest me for the batteries for the drift car??

especially the one required in the remote! what are the specs of such battery, and if there is any suggestion for the make/brand.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back