Reliance Jio Rollout

If you have data enabled then open Myjio it will ask for update
Disable data, open Myjio
You can see get sim also
Then open sign in & enable data
You will also see Get offer tab.
Enable data & click it, goes to confirmation that UL pack activated with showing in Myjio app

If you have data enabled then open Myjio it will ask for update
Disable data, open Myjio
You can see get sim also

Normally we see "get JIO sim" option when we have installed all 10-11 JIo apps. So even while trying to activate unlimited offer, these apps should not be uninstalled? Asking since the procedure mentioned in the link shared by you says un-install all jio apps.

Then open sign in & enable data
You will also see Get offer tab.
Enable data & click it, goes to confirmation that UL pack activated with showing in Myjio app

Does it means that Username / password entry field and Get offer TAB appear on same screen? In my case if I enable data on the password screen it is unable to log in.

Is anyone facing network congestion will making/placing outgoing calls? I get very frequent message "All lines in this route are busy" (Same like old BSNL days, don't know about now because it has been years I used BSNL). The call from Jio goes through only after 4 or 5 tries[DOUBLEPOST=1469774458][/DOUBLEPOST]
I got my airtel unlocked mifi device today. Works like a charm. Awesome speeds (even as compared to my iphone in tethering mode).

Ill post some pics over the weekend :)
Please post some more details like how to configure WiFi password, how to restrict the number of users, while you post the pics.

Normally we see "get JIO sim" option when we have installed all 10-11 JIo apps. So even while trying to activate unlimited offer, these apps should not be uninstalled? Asking since the procedure mentioned in the link shared by you says un-install all jio apps.

Does it means that Username / password entry field and Get offer TAB appear on same screen? In my case if I enable data on the password screen it is unable to log in.
Yes uninstall apps
Get Jio / Activate offer & sign in & singup come on same page

Is anyone facing network congestion will making/placing outgoing calls? I get very frequent message "All lines in this route are busy" (Same like old BSNL days, don't know about now because it has been years I used BSNL). The call from Jio goes through only after 4 or 5 tries
I can't speak for the current state of the network but back in early June/late May, I bought the phone using invite I too faced this issue. I couldn't call a Vodafone number in the same room even after 7-10 tries. Jio customer care was hapless in the issue and maintained there was nothing wrong. They connected me to a technician who for the most part kept claiming "there was a tower issue x-y-z days ago but now is resolved".

Later they promised tower near my house but I recently called the technician and the tower is still not up. There was 850Mhz added so he claimed issues were resolved. But it would seem the network is still not optimised or out of testing.

I activated the preview offer now using it on my 4G phone which is not Volte.

Those notifications about Data usage every 5 minutes is very annoying.

Anyone knows how to get rid of that ?

PS: I disabled JioJoin notifications but I still get post call notification type notifications sent by network.

Is anyone facing network congestion will making/placing outgoing calls? I get very frequent message "All lines in this route are busy" (Same like old BSNL days, don't know about now because it has been years I used BSNL). The call from Jio goes through only after 4 or 5 tries[DOUBLEPOST=1469774458][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please post some more details like how to configure WiFi password, how to restrict the number of users, while you post the pics.
Yup I have been facing issue of all lines are busy. But I am facing this problem when calling BSNL landline or airtel numbers

for calls try this - Dial number click the video call u get error line busy as soon the screen shows call disconnect click on the call button. works for me most of the time. Give it a try.

Line busy is known issue since last 2 months. As pointed by kuduku it's just interconnect network issue between provider. Seems lowest priority given to Jio network by other telcos.

I dont care if Jio makes it big or provides competitive plans ..all i want is they should disrupt the market and mess up other telcos
While I want that even if they offer plans that are only marginally cheaper, the service should be top class. That includes voice data and customer care.
More than tariffs I am fed up with poor service by all telecom companies. Reliance CDMA worked best for me before it was shutdown.

So which is perfect budget phone to try Jio network. My parents need one phone for internet. Their driver also broke his screen. Which phone to give them both. Parents would use it for unlimited data only.[DOUBLEPOST=1469934545][/DOUBLEPOST]How is Jio to Jio calling. That should be working perfectly???

So which is perfect budget phone to try Jio network. My parents need one phone for internet. Their driver also broke his screen. Which phone to give them both. Parents would use it for unlimited data only.[DOUBLEPOST=1469934545][/DOUBLEPOST]How is Jio to Jio calling. That should be working perfectly???
Jio to Jio calling is perfect
Best budget phone for parents (specially for Data use) is Flame 2 (₹3,500) or flame6 (₹2,999)

Back