Reliance Jio Rollout

So which is perfect budget phone to try Jio network. My parents need one phone for internet. Their driver also broke his screen. Which phone to give them both. Parents would use it for unlimited data only.[DOUBLEPOST=1469934545][/DOUBLEPOST]How is Jio to Jio calling. That should be working perfectly???

Jio to Jio calling is perfect
Best budget phone for parents (specially for Data use) is Flame 2 (₹3,500) or flame6 (₹2,999)

Flame 6, I own and I will add ONLY FOR DATA USE and it rather works beautifully that way & even calling too. Anything apart from these and you will be harrowed beyond measure, the display will gouge your eyes out even if you tilt it by 5 degree ! 5 degree is all that is needed for complete display inversion :-/

Got an SMS saying "Your plan Jio Preview Offer Recharge for 30 days is now active" and in app the Preview Offer Recharge is valid till 31st August. My unlimited prepaid offer validity is till Aug 13th. So I just got that extended for 2 more weeks and lost 2 weeks because the current plan is active?

Got an SMS saying "Your plan Jio Preview Offer Recharge for 30 days is now active" and in app the Preview Offer Recharge is valid till 31st August. My unlimited prepaid offer validity is till Aug 13th. So I just got that extended for 2 more weeks and lost 2 weeks because the current plan is active?
How come till aug 13 only.. When did you activate the months ago?

My preview offer ends on 6th August, got the sms yesterday that it has been extended. But the my jio app still shows 6th August.
App Homepage shows the current active plan. Select the dropdown on the top left hand side (three horizontal bars) and go to my plans. When you select that it will show all active plans. First the 2GB preview, followed by the 3 month plan and lastly the 30 day extension.

JIO Base PlanOffering for Volte + Wifi As per their site

t.gif

Tariff charges
upload_2016-8-2_18-1-4.png[DOUBLEPOST=1470142045][/DOUBLEPOST]My Jio consumption

upload_2016-8-2_18-16-34.png

Last edited:
How are you guys able to download so much?. I put my jio as usb modem in my router, never get good speeds. So kinda stopped using it after 50gb

These are on very poor signal , Check pic . In utorrent/IDM speed never goes above 700kB . Went to a good signal location and got consistent 2MBps download speed today
And MIFI doesnt support Band 5

These are on very poor signal , Check pic . In utorrent/IDM speed never goes above 700kB . Went to a good signal location and got consistent 2MBps download speed today
And MIFI doesnt support Band 5
Wait, 700kB is bad ? What are the ideal speeds than ?

Wait, 700kB is bad ? What are the ideal speeds than ?
If in Netvelocity app i get 35/45 Mbps then download should be above 2Mbps.
At some places in town have also always got 70Mbps in speed test on app . Inside the house generally its 20 Mbps and 35 Mbps in speed test on apk
Dont compare with other mobile or broadband providers .

Back