Reliance Jio Rollout

My youtube stutters a lot, almost impossible to do 720p streaming if i don't leave it to buffer for 4-5 mins, even then have to pause after every few minutes. Speeds had also dipped to 1.8MBps(Less than 16Mbps) on torrents but it's back to normal & getting upto 4MBps(32Mbps) download since yesterday.
While travelling in remote areas & roads of Jharkhand coverage was superb.

Btw, attaching some food for thought here, my friend got it.

Dear Developer,

Greetings!

We hope you are enjoying the beta test of our network to the fullest. We are pleased to inform you that we are rolling out a new feature exclusively for you. From 21st July onwards you will be able to select variable link speeds for different servers. For example, if your wish is to access the JioOnDemand videos at a higher speed then you may assign higher link speeds to its servers on your network. This will ensure that you can enjoy our content without any interruptions and at the best quality.
Although currently we are only offering this feature for select apps and websites, we are hopeful in the future we will be able to expand thus service for all your favourite apps and websites.
To use this feature, download and install the "Jio Verifi" app from App store/ Google Play store. After installation open the app and sign in using your Jio ID. Once the app is setup allow it to scan your phone for all installed apps. This allows it to configure server link speed setup for different apps. Once the scan is complete, you can go to "Network Management" -> "Link Speeds" and follow instructions on screen to setup variable link speeds for apps and websites. For further help or issues regarding "Jio Verifi" call on 199 from your Jio number and quote the communication ID in the subject.

Jio Lyf Ji bhar ke!

I tried hunting it on appstore and he tried on google play but didn't get the app currently.

How many days does this take to activate and how is the availability?

Also, will JIO FTTH launch be widespread like ACT or in few societies and slowly expanding?

How many days does this take to activate and how is the availability?

Also, will JIO FTTH launch be widespread like ACT or in few societies and slowly expanding?

Mine were activated in half hour, Their maximum activation time is 72 hours.

Availability of ? If u talking about Jio sim then they are easily available if u have the invite.

Mine were activated in half hour, Their maximum activation time is 72 hours.

Availability of ? If u talking about Jio sim then they are easily available if u have the invite.

Will you get both the handset and SIM easily? So suppose I buy handset(flame) from Reliance Digital and submit documents, will I get the connection in half an hour?

Will you get both the handset and SIM easily? So suppose I buy handset(flame) from Reliance Digital and submit documents, will I get the connection in half an hour?
In my city Yes. Handsets and Sims are easily available at any mobile dealer who deals in lfy phones they issue the sim with the phone only, This will max take 10/15 mins the activation can take up to 72 hours. Do carry docs like adhaar/passport and pan card with u and 2 PP size pictures.

I had sold off my phone given the customer handling by Jio but there were something I came to know so wanted share here:
1. I had a bad connection at home. I don't know now but back in May, Jio had the technician call me and I had this guy's whatsapp number. I have been pestering him every now and then to see if and when they actually install a tower near my house. So what I came to know that Jio is now started 850Mhz at least in Bangalore. Previously it was 1800 and 2300 only. So indoor call issues is partially resolved and speeds are bumped up a bit indoors.

2. He said the tower is stuck due to BBMP approvals for laying fibre optic cables. I am no telecom scientist so maybe others can clarify this if it is anyway related to FTTH.

3. The Samsung offer could be closing this weekend.

4. His estimate, again could be far off the mark was, actual release might happen in December. What of the 3 months free. He wasn't sure.

Btw @rads you can go to Jio app store and get the Netvelocity enterprise app. In there you have an option to see the band you are connected to. It is most probably 850 indoors and 2300Mhz on the roof.

It may soon appear on site, people are able to generate the codes on my jio app. - Refer (Link)
This from the link u have posted. it may take a while to update the stores.

9d3517761f33366350ad14f811be2ba8.jpg

Do you have a sim which works independently ?
I guess mine purchased with a LYF device won't work with it ?
I bought unlocked 4G wifi hotspot from ebay for 2.2k something it works good with reliance jio, and even has decent battery backup (5-6 hrs. typical)

I bought unlocked 4G wifi hotspot from ebay for 2.2k something itne vs this donle ?works good with reliance jio, and even has decent battery backup (5-6 hrs. typical)

Does it work right out of box ? No APN tweaking or anything ? An which sim is it that you are using ?

Can you compare speeds used in phone vs dongle?

Do you have a sim which works independently ?
I guess mine purchased with a LYF device won't work with it ?
I bought unlocked 4G wifi hotspot from ebay for 2.2k something it works good with reliance jio, and even has decent battery backup (5-6 hrs. typical)

sim from Samsung offer working in any phone, i think it will work in dongle too...

I'm in a fix here. I hope you can help ne out of this.

I bought a Jio Sim using a Samsung Code today.
1. Does it have to be activated using the same samsung phone or can it be activated using any 4G phone? LG G4, in my case.
2. If i get it activated using the samsung phone, will i able to use the unlimited data and calls on my LG G4? What steps do i have to take after getting it activated on samsung phone to make it work on the G4?

I'm in a fix here. I hope you can help ne out of this.

I bought a Jio Sim using a Samsung Code today.
1. Does it have to be activated using the same samsung phone or can it be activated using any 4G phone? LG G4, in my case.
2. If i get it activated using the samsung phone, will i able to use the unlimited data and calls on my LG G4? What steps do i have to take after getting it activated on samsung phone to make it work on the G4?
Same questions here, someone who tried it please reply

Same questions here, someone who tried it please reply

Yes it should work.

I brought sim with Samsung phone, used directly in one plus 3. All working perfect.

Follow televerificaton, install my jio app, register new number, verify email, install remaining apps , you will get 2gb data first and later unlimited..

Do it without worrying. Good luck...

Back