Reliance Jio Rollout

Yes it should work.

I brought sim with Samsung phone, used directly in one plus 3. All working perfect.

Follow televerificaton, install my jio app, register new number, verify email, install remaining apps , you will get 2gb data first and later unlimited..

Do it without worrying. Good luck...

You straight away put the sim in your OP3? What steps did you do after you got SMS on your alternate number?

I have Jio Code for SIM. But I don't have Samsung Phone. What to do in that case?

I have generated code using my HTC One M8 (Its a 4G Phone)

Lol... Read in comments that reliance people are asking to return the sim to some people
But anyway, going to try for a sim for using in my iPhone, the LYFless crap is sapping me of my positivity.

l
lol....read what dude 2 of my friends got the sim on their phones and using it without any issues. Try it yourself there are always hint and miss chance works for some but not for all.

I have an Airtel 4G home wifi "CPE/router" device with Airtel 4G data SIM currently. When I put the device on manual mode it shows Jio network but "forbidden" - does this mean the device itself is locked to Airtel network or just because the SIM is Airtel it shows "forbidden"?

(Reason why I'm asking is because I might try getting a Jio SIM to see if 4G data might work here in Pune and if I get good speeds :))

your router need to be unlocked,,search google for unlocking..Even i am looking to use this with portable 4g wifi device. The sim is working for data on One plus two..

Back