Reliance offering 4mbps Unlimited without FUP for 1100?

^^ i bought the plan got installed today, but speed 4mbps ki jagah1mbps bhi nhi aa rhi:lol:, stupid reliance is stupiddddddd. Gald that i didn't disconnect my MTNL, it is teh boss:hail: ohhhhhhhhh and the pings on reliance are horibleplus no wifi router however i mamged to somehow setup my Netgear ADSl2+ router modem to owrk with this POS

^^ i bought the plan got installed today, but speed 4mbps ki jagah1mbps bhi nhi aa rhi:lol:, stupid reliance is stupiddddddd. Gald that i didn't disconnect my MTNL, it is teh boss:hail: ohhhhhhhhh and the pings on reliance are horibleplus no wifi router however i mamged to somehow setup my Netgear ADSl2+ router modem to owrk with this POS
Lol i am too on mtnl
And what about that logging in thing...
I am having rtn13u...
Btw where u live??

- - - Updated - - -

Lol i am too on mtnl
I am having rtn13u...
Btw where u live??

Where do u get 77 mbps speed??

At office but it is pretty much useless. Don't want to break any rules.

Nope. Get diff modem + router, not combinaion.

Got a reply from them. They said they will provide the modem but no wifi router. Wonder if I can use the Beetel as just WiFi Router?

^Mate Location??? Also what excuse are these guys giving? I hope the Failtel guy I spoke to earlier today didn't take me seriously.

Lol i am too on mtnl
I am having rtn13u...
Btw where u live??

- - - Updated - - -

Lol i am too on mtnl
I am having rtn13u...
Btw where u live??

At office but it is pretty much useless. Don't want to break any rules.

Got a reply from them. They said they will provide the modem but no wifi router. Wonder if I can use the Beetel as just WiFi Router?

^Mate Location??? Also what excuse are these guys giving? I hope the Failtel guy I spoke to earlier today didn't take me seriously.

im locate at dilshad garden east delhi , loggin still has to be done which sucks big time and i have netgear DGN2200. Speed ke liye bole ki Sir 1-2 din lag jayenge, maine kaha agla bill anne do bas phir mai bhi yahi kahunga:rofl:

im locate at dilshad garden east delhi , loggin still has to be done which sucks big time and i have netgear DGN2200. Speed ke liye bole ki Sir 1-2 din lag jayenge, maine kaha agla bill anne do bas phir mai bhi yahi kahunga:rofl:

LOL!

Anyone else with similar issues?

This logging in has to be done for 1 time or only for 24 hours..
Mate keep us updated about speed and pings...
I think i should wait for a week:p

hi guys, please help me in a problem.
i got reliance connection working fine but my pc hdd crashed yesterday.
now today, i got TP LINK N 150 ROUTER so that i can use internet on my on my wifi devices.
so please,let me know how to configure this using only wifi devices.

Edit : Just connected router to Ethernet cable & it's running fine.
Need to enter only reliance userid & password.

I am getting reliance connection I stay in Janakpuri New Delhi, they said that I have to arrange my wi-fi modem, he said that a wi-fi modem is available for 1100 -1200Rs, require suggestion which one is good, I want range !! also users who are on Reliance please share your experiences.

here are my thunder 1099 plan speedtest:hail:

2289061323.png

The tech guy which installed my connection said that 4mbps is not successful now so suggested me to stick to 2mbps.

PS: How did you made your Netgear "router+modem" worked? (if its both router+modem)

Nope.

thats not the case...it automatically disconnects after like 40-50 min if idle...

This is not the case, it may due to some problem from your side.

I am getting reliance connection I stay in Janakpuri New Delhi, they said that I have to arrange my wi-fi modem, he said that a wi-fi modem is available for 1100 -1200Rs, require suggestion which one is good, I want range !! also users who are on Reliance please share your experiences.

In that range TP Link 150 n (single antena) router is your best option, I'm using that only.

thats not the case...it automatically disconnects after like 40-50 min if idle...

That will only happen if you have 0 network activity during that period. If a IM client like gtalk is running in the background or transfer of data is taking place then it will disconnect only once in 24 hour.

I had placed a request through customer care two days back, but no calls from the local office yet. :( Does anyone have the contact details of the field executive in Bangalore?

called reliance CC about the stellar speed i am getting on Reliance, the "technical team" cleared the cookies and flushed the DNS and gave the bullshit TRAI directive of " dividing speed by 10" I am sooooooooooooooo glad i didn't disconnect MTNL. **** reliance , i'll have to think i donated those 1700 rupees:no2:

i dont know about other areas but guyzzzzzzz DONOT go for reliance BB in EAST DELHI

Back