Reliance offering 4mbps Unlimited without FUP for 1100?

I had placed a request through customer care two days back, but no calls from the local office yet. :( Does anyone have the contact details of the field executive in Bangalore?

Finally someone from Reliance called, and told me that the service is available some 2-3 km away. :( :(

Installed Reliance!! Tech guy suggested me 2 mbps, said 4 mbps is not successful!!!

- - - Updated - - -

One problem though!! I got a netgear N150 Router !! I am now being asked to get a Modem as well, as N150 is just a router!! Can anyone suggest a way around or suggest the cheapest router available in the mkt!!!

vikram.krishan

What's the use of your post when you are not stating:

1) Your location.
2) How many days it took for the installation since you applied.
3) Who is asking you to get the modem... as others have been doing fine with a simple router.
4) And go slow on the exclamation marks. They are not commas or full stops.

spacescreamer!!
!!! If that's offensive!!! You could have asked the same in a civilized manner!!

Please see the details
1) Your location.
Delhi, Janak Puri
2) How many days it took for the installation since you applied.
3 Days in all
3) Who is asking you to get the modem... as others have been doing fine with a simple router.
Checked the manual with the router which says this!! also checked you tube which has some clips stating the same!!
4) And go slow on the exclamation marks. They are not commas or full stops.
Cant live without!!! IF you have any problem just ignore them!!!!

^^ :rofl: (esp with the ! usage)

Where did i say in an offensive manner?
You took it that way.

And very frankly, there is something called as posting ethics.. and you really are devoid of it.
I just hope you ll think about the points i raised about your posting habits. They looked and felt odd.. (wasted my time a bit as well) and hence i mentioned. Take it in whichever way you deem fit.

Installed Reliance!! Tech guy suggested me 2 mbps, said 4 mbps is not successful!!!

- - - Updated - - -

One problem though!! I got a netgear N150 Router !! I am now being asked to get a Modem as well, as N150 is just a router!! Can anyone suggest a way around or suggest the cheapest router available in the mkt!!!

bro speed id ok but the ping is hrrible and that too for delhi server :|

relience users , i have a question . is it dynamic ip or static ? also do u need to login in some page when u start net or its like airtel where i just on modem n net works .

relience users , i have a question . is it dynamic ip or static ? also do u need to login in some page when u start net or its like airtel where i just on modem n net works .

In thunder plans they always provide you dynamic ip. If you want to go for static ip then they have different plans (costly one).
You have to login every time when you are starting/restarting router.
Also you are disconnected every 8 hours to login again.

I have applied for a new connection 2 weeks before and have already mailed them escalating it. No response whatsoever till date apart from the acknowledgement for the mail and a reply saying the issue is taken on priority.

Place :: Whitefield, Bangalore.

Is there any other way or any specific person/agency that can help me get a connection soon.

PS:: Currently I am using tata docomo 3g dongle and would like a wired BB asap as OTA its always unreliable (ping is a disaster). Also note that Airtel/You/Act or any known BB is unavailable in my area and I have checked with them all.

In thunder plans they always provide you dynamic ip. If you want to go for static ip then they have different plans (costly one).
You have to login every time when you are starting/restarting router.
Also you are disconnected every 8 hours to login again.
this is a real bad feature . i almost never switch off my airtel modem n router . would have tried reliance but this seems too inconvenient , i also many times when not at home leave my lappy on to continusly download stuff . atleast my airtel almost never gives me downtime though their fup limits suck

any relince users here from gurgaon sec 31

they said they have it. My pin code is 560066. I had verified this with them in my first call :(

Any wireline ISP suggestions in the area whose pincode is mentioned above??

I am in a desperate hunt for a wireline BB. :( docomo 3g dongle that i am currently using sucks so bad :(

just an update on the awesome reliance service in east delhi.....connection got installed on 5th Nov and since then i am getting < 256kbps on thunder 4mbps plan :hail: and i keep on opening requests with CC and their "network" tema keeps on closing it without any resolution and communication to me :).............

I am soooooooooooooo glad i didn't disconnect MTNL BB connection i have :D

Back