Reliance offering 4mbps Unlimited without FUP for 1100?

I am staying @ 2Mbps from the beggining of the month.:(
15Mbps... :woot:

How Much you pay for the 15Mbps plan and whats the FUP?
Dude you really need to get back on the ground. You ppl really do have good options. You will cry if you have to experience 1 month in Pune. Getting a connection is a big thing in the first place. Then getting that connection working properly purely depends on your fate :( I am paying 1235for 1MBPS. Still cant stream a single 360p vdo on youtube smoothly.
If I have a 2MBPS for 1110 I would pay then 6months advance to get started :)

My friend works for AADHAR ID cards and has to upload all scanned data to the Govt servers every week. Weekly upload is about 45GB. The best he could get in Aurangabad is 2mbps upload that too not good / consistent. Now he sends a person with a HDD every Monday to HYD and gets it uploaded from there :) lolz....

20,30,40 Gb are all lame FUP limits.
For Sometime it was Good, Apparently it was.. But as the People in My Home are Getting Addicted to Facebook, Listen to Music online, Two others Medium Downloaders totaling the usage to 150Gb (only downloads), that 30 or 40Gb won't Last for a Week ( assuming i Treat my high speed internet as a Precious Commodity).

Staying on the Topic..
Hyderabad Reliance Network Seems to be Okay, At least for Torrents and General Browsing. I am gonna Apply and Experience the mess.;)

Dude you really need to get back on the ground. You ppl really do have good options. You will cry if you have to experience 1 month in Pune. Getting a connection is a big thing in the first place. Then getting that connection working properly purely depends on your fate :( I am paying 1235for 1MBPS. Still cant stream a single 360p vdo on youtube smoothly.
If I have a 2MBPS for 1110 I would pay then 6months advance to get started :)

My friend works for AADHAR ID cards and has to upload all scanned data to the Govt servers every week. Weekly upload is about 45GB. The best he could get in Aurangabad is 2mbps upload that too not good / consistent. Now he sends a person with a HDD every Monday to HYD and gets it uploaded from there :) lolz....

Oh My, Am from Chennai. You are paying too costly for a 1MBPS plan.
I am using BSNL internet. 600 Combo plan. 2 MBPS for 2.5 GB and 2 - 8 AM unlimited downloads.
It was all fine untill, BSNL made a big move by making the 300 free calls offered in the landline is only for BSNL network.
So planning to switch landline with a mobile and Broadband with reliance if its available in my area.

Den in Kanpur: My Plan: 10 PM to 10 AM free 2Mbps unlimited. After 10 AM speed is 1Mbps and monthly allocated 4.5GB @Rs562 inclusive all taxes.

4 Mbps sirf naam ke liye hai. In reality you'll get only 0.04 Mbps, that too if you're really lucky.
That depends basically on your area, mine area is good as per reliance network.
Speed is awesome but only problem is ping, need to clear DNS everytime and online gaming sucks.

BTW We should try giving our feedbacks to reliance guys........stating QoS in our area and problem we are facing.
Their email id is : broadband@relianceada.com

How is reliance broadband in Brookefields bangalore? Planning to take a wireling 2Mbps/4Mbps plan.
How is the speed and downtime like in that area?

GUYS BEWARE!!!! Reliance speeds are very bad.... After reading about Thunder bold plan I opted for 1199 plan for 3Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload.
Its been 20 days since I have the connection. I get download speed of 80 kbps and sometimes 350 kbps. Upload speed of 40kbps to 240kbps. Called their customer care kept on hold for more than 30 minutes.
Sent emails to applette officer and support of reliance but no help.

Apna Sapna sabka paisa apna.

Thankfully, I did not disconnect Airtel which gives me steady speeds.

In Visakhapatnam, my friend is getting a constant 240 KBps on a 2 Mbps connection if anyone is interested. But of course there aren't many members on reliance here anyway :)

GUYS BEWARE!!!! Reliance speeds are very bad.... After reading about Thunder bold plan I opted for 1199 plan for 3Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload.
Its been 20 days since I have the connection. I get download speed of 80 kbps and sometimes 350 kbps. Upload speed of 40kbps to 240kbps. Called their customer care kept on hold for more than 30 minutes.
Sent emails to applette officer and support of reliance but no help.

Apna Sapna sabka paisa apna.

Thankfully, I did not disconnect Airtel which gives me steady speeds.

kbps or kBps?

Back