Android Request/Offer: OnePlus 2 Invites

The queue just keeps getting longer and longer. No signs of the invites anywhere though. OP is losing its plot very badly. I'm just waiting for the announcement of Nexus 5 2015 (the leaked photos look absolutely yuck though :( )and the Moto Style. If both of these don't seem to be worth their price, I'll settle with the LG G4 (should come to the 35K range in a couple of months I hope).

Using 12.1 on Mi4 as well, with nightlies. Its quite stable and very usable, no stutters, no restarts nothing. Just need to get used to it.

I need a dual sim and thats why I am thinking of OP2...any other phones I can look at?

Going to get my 6 Months old OP repaired - Volume Down key seems to get stuck. I was desperately hoping to get my hands on a OP2 but there is no possibility of that happening right now i think. at least for a while..

Given up on dual phones after realising that any good phone would have dual standby. Most of the dual active phones are mid range phones.

So in case I do get an invite sometime, will be passing it on most probably, unless someone from close friends and family wnats one.

I think I will wait for the following:

Nexus 2015
Xiaomi Mi5
Moto Style

and then make a choice.

Back