Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@challapradyumna Sir:

I would have given it, but your base line speed is really too low. Sorry bro. But these trackers are hard to get into, and I cannot risk it. Not saying that you will mess up and leech, but you will just not be able to give back and at the same time you will not enjoy the DL facilities they give, cause your contention ratio will reach warning>>>>ban levels really really quick.
sad.gif

Keep a watch on free sign ups and try you luck. I am really sorry about this. So sorry. Mechanic and Distro, keep posting free signup, since they are well aware of the scene. I feel bad writing this. Sorry again.

#challapradyumna

I am willing to invite you as I like to play against odds
<

So, I will invite you to couple of sites and you "need" to go through their rules. Hang out in irc, get to know members and have fun. And I suggest you get a seedbox if you are in for better sites.

If all that's okay with you, shoot me a pm with your gmail.

@challapradyumna Sir:

I would have given it, but your base line speed is really too low. Sorry bro. But these trackers are hard to get into, and I cannot risk it. Not saying that you will mess up and leech, but you will just not be able to give back and at the same time you will not enjoy the DL facilities they give, cause your contention ratio will reach warning>>>>ban levels really really quick.
sad.gif

Keep a watch on free sign ups and try you luck. I am really sorry about this. So sorry. Mechanic and Distro, keep posting free signup, since they are well aware of the scene. I feel bad writing this. Sorry again.

No Problem at all . Don't feel bad .

#challapradyumna

I am willing to invite you as I like to play against odds
tongu23e.gif

So, I will invite you to couple of sites and you "need" to go through their rules. Hang out in irc, get to know members and have fun. And I suggest you get a seedbox if you are in for better sites.

If all that's okay with you, shoot me a pm with your gmail.

I would love to have invite for a good tracker . But first i want to get used to the private tracker things . Even if you invite i may be booted out as already said by #[member='Mechanic'] . My only need for a private tracker is to get some old games not available on public sites like pi*****ay . If you can suggest some low level trackers where i can easily get into and find stuff it would be great .

No Problem at all . Don't feel bad .

I would love to have invite for a good tracker . But first i want to get used to the private tracker things . Even if you invite i may be booted out as already said by #[member='Mechanic'] . My only need for a private tracker is to get some old games not available on public sites like pi*****ay . If you can suggest some low level trackers where i can easily get into and find stuff it would be great .

you can find any and every old PC game in Demonoid or Rutracker

have you searched at Rutracker yet?

if the game you need is pre 2003 then you may want to sign up at underground-gamers.com

you can find any and every old PC game in Demonoid or Rutracker

have you searched at Rutracker yet?

if the game you need is pre 2003 then you may want to sign up at underground-gamers.com

Most of the content in demonoid is available in piratebay. rutracker search is confusing as hell.
Invision18.gif
& there are very low seeds on both sites .

Don't worry. I will invite you to ratio free sites so even with low speeds you will be good to go. And there are no "levels" in trackers, just good and bad users.

Rutracker may be a little difficult to comprehend.

Don't worry. I will invite you to ratio free sites so even with low speeds you will be good to go. And there are no "levels" in trackers, just good and bad users.

Rutracker may be a little difficult to comprehend.

K. Great . By Low level i meant ratio free and no kicking trackers .

I have a FYT invite its ratiofree but dont know how it will fare to rutacker.. so if you want i can invite you there

No way !! This is called account sharing. It is highly frowned upon in BT communities. The invite is specifically for your usage. Ask him to get his own account in there.

Then , instead of torrent, just share the file which you download from trackers via USB flash drive.

I think its good for both of you. He gets the file/game and your account is safe.

Then , instead of torrent, just share the file which you download from trackers via USB flash drive.

I think its good for both of you. He gets the file/game and your account is safe.

I'm asking because he also downloads torrents nonstop but he don't know about trackers and stuff. Since bandwidth is a problem we can get files easily.

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk 2

Then help him in learning, Or you will be jeopardizing your own account. And once your account sharing is evident, you will loose your account and any chances of getting in again. It sounds far fetched about banning account but it's a reality and some staff have no other job except pulling out such weeds from their community.

How will they find out is what i don't understand. All trackers accept upto 2-5 IPs for download and upload. Suppose every computer has the same IP range 117.x.x.x how will they know about sharing ?

I would recommend to join torrentday. It's now private and quite easy to build ratio for starters in private trackers.

Is it Ok not to download anything for sometime in a private tracker??

I have a torrent that is downloaded from a public tracker but the same is available in private can i seed it on the private tracker? if so how to do it??

Check the tracker's forums and rules / FAQ / Guide sections for recommended settings for various clients and other queries. Go through all the stickies

Do it on one tracker and on the rest of them the rules will be more or less the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back