RIP Aarushi Talwar!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supra said:
No one cares as long as TRP rises!!!! Blodd boils seeing those hindi news channels . And the viewers r those rural hindi speaking belts ...I know I m crude but had to tell this.

And even if cops r wrong what will happen...max an apology.Thats it.I would rather have the DGP of Noida be publicly hanged if he has does go wrong...which I m sure 100%

+1, God rest the poor girl's soul.... whatever happened should not had happened... It disgusts me,,,, :mad:

The police are under pressure by the bastard media who are making fun of them. Under pressure you cannot expect a guy who barely earns 20,000 a month to work properly. Here the media is the judge the jury and the executioner.

There is always a chance that the man is guilty and the cops are right. Lets not change our minds just because someone related to the accused claims hes innocent. I hope hes innocent but I'm not going to question the police just yet. How can you not find a body which has been in your house for one whole day?

The neighbors said that the parents were extra protective of the kid, how could a dead body not be discovered for one whole day?

RIP to the innocent though.

...and the most pathetic bit is, that my friends and I were sitting and chatting about this whole case a day or two after it happened, and we came up with the EXACT same story as the UP police. A week later, the police came out with their statement. Which is why I feel the police are absolutely positively talking BS here. :S

The murder happened at night, when everybody was sleeping. The body was discovered a few hours later in the mornining. Not one day later! That is again crap!

RIP Aarushi

I do feel that we shouldn't use this thread to argue about the case as it is still very nebulous - lets just pay our respects to the departed, and reserve our comments until there is some clarity in the case.

this thread is meant more for justice than anything else. the dead can do nothing. the still alive have to.

This may sound rude but this is not the place for justice. Thats the job of judiciary system and not online forums.

And if your intent is to gather support of people to pressurize the judicial system then its incorrect to do so.

We know nothing about what really happened. And no offense, you dont know it either even if its your family.

What happened is sad and cruel and nothing can be done to revert that. The real losers are the victims who are dead for what may be totally unjustified cause. And all one can hope for is to bring the person who did this to justice. It may be your uncle, or anyone else. Let the system do its job.

RIP Aarushi,

Before bashing @ news channels, we should reallize its demand and supply. People enjoy these kind of stories. Some people have no sympathy, no work, no plan in life. They just want masala. It will be hard, but I have seen people who have lost their son in young age and still enjoy this kinds stories. No fear of God.

I always feel GOD is in heart, U dont need to cry in front of person who suffered, Its all drama. 1 big example is Zindagi Live etc show on IBN Live. I just hate this.

Funky said:
This may sound rude but this is not the place for justice. Thats the job of judiciary system and not online forums.

And if your intend is to gather support of people to pressurize the judicial system then its incorrect to do so.

We know nothing about what really happened. And no offense, you dont know it either even if its your family.

What happened is sad and cruel and nothing can be done to revert that. The real losers are the victims who are dead for what may be totally unjustified cause. And all one can hope for is to bring the person who did this to justice. May it be your uncle, or anyone else. Let the system do its job.

Can you be a little considerate Monseiur? No way has he tried to gather support, is he fighting an election for which he needs to gather support? I know you are in a "Lock everything I see" mode but your statements there are harsh and gross, wow..some people are low.

Secondly,I had a few questions on my mind

1) Has the motive of the murder been established? If it was robbery then were any valuables found missing? If it was not robbery, then there *MIGHT* be a reason to suspect the parents.

2) Has the post mortem been done? If so what were the findings (any assault on the girl or something like that?any marks?etc)?

3) Why did the parents leave a teenage girl alone with a male servant?

RIP Aarushi.

Darthcoder said:
Can you be a little considerate Monseiur? No way has he tried to gather support, is he fighting an election for which he needs to gather support? I know you are in a "Lock everything I see" mode but your statements there are harsh and gross, wow..some people are low.
Little considerate? I am being more than little considerate and respectful. But this is not place to claim innocence of a person charged by police.

As far as lock everything I see, if its spam in anywhere but GT, illegal and against rules, it will be locked. If you have problem with that, deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back