FS: Desktops Ryzen 1700 and 2700 based desktops for sale

Interested in just the Ryzen 2700. Is it under warranty? Price?
Sorry there but CPU and mobo go together otherwise I would have trouble selling mobo alone.
The CPU is in warranty as it was bought this year but don't have the bill or the box.
Although I am not sure if AMD will entertain warranty.
PS: A member here recently put a RMAed 2700x for sale and I confirmed with him that AMD doesn't require bill or box but only the CPU and the stock cooler would work

Sorry there but CPU and mobo go together otherwise I would have trouble selling mobo alone.
The CPU is in warranty as it was bought this year but don't have the bill or the box.
Although I am not sure if AMD will entertain warranty.
PS: A member here recently put a RMAed 2700x for sale and I confirmed with him that AMD doesn't require bill or box but only the CPU and the stock cooler would work
I did warranty claim recently and they do ask for original bill, a copy would do as well when you create a rma case with amd.

I did warranty claim recently and they do ask for original bill, a copy would do as well when you create a rma case with amd.
Hmmm. Possible. Could be that different service centres vary in what they demand from the customer while RMA because I have seen such posts on TE where one person was asked bill by some brand's SS and someone else was let go without it.

It's not the sc that ask, when visiting inspirysys you have to file rma with amd and once approved you visit sc with just the chip and rma approved email copy, they only check that email and the chip but won't ask for bill. The amd tech support will ask you to upload the bill however.

It's not the sc that ask, when visiting inspirysys you have to file rma with amd and once approved you visit sc with just the chip and rma approved email copy, they only check that email and the chip but won't ask for bill. The amd tech support will ask you to upload the bill however.
Ohkay. Got it buddy. Thanks for clarifying

bump.
Price for Ryzen 2700+B450+Cabinet+Monitor+32 GB 3200 RAM+500 GB HDD = 38,000

The above price is the last price. Please don't even quote 37,999

Also, those willing to take individual components, you can now do so
Interested in Cpu mobo Ram 16gb of whichever is cheapest, YGPM

Back