S advance Vs. One V vs. Xperia Sola?

deepanshuchg

Disciple
Which outto these S advance and One V and Xperia Sola? Or any other smartphone around 20k?

Basic needs: Games, Music, sometimes camera.. and exploring other app in google play

And Will Galaxy S advance get ICS update?

i havent got my answer yet ;(

i dont understand these Cortex A-5/ Cortex A-9 things lol

I just wanna know which wud be worth for me accoring to the requirements:
-> Basic phone usage
-> Games (alot!!)
-> Music listening
-> Taking Photos (abit)
-> Sometime reading ebooks

If you want to game a lot then the Adreno 203 wont cut it. If you are fine with the screen size then pick up the Xperia U or the Sola. They would offer much better gaming experience since it has a superior CPU and GPU. Best in that range.

how abt Xpria J? is it worth waiting for it or not? but i think it has also single core processor dont know abt its Adreno *thing* :D

Or shud i go with Sola?

Nope. It has the same processor as the HTC Explorer, Xperia Tipo. Just overclocked to 1GHz. It wont cut it if you need gaming performance. It just has an Adreno 200.

Mali 400 MP1 (Xperia U, Xperia Sola) > Adreno 205 (HTC One V) > Adreno 203 (Desire X) > Adreno 200 (Desire C, Xperia J. Optimus L7).

Nope. It has the same processor as the HTC Explorer, Xperia Tipo. Just overclocked to 1GHz. It wont cut it if you need gaming performance. It just has an Adreno 200.

Mali 400 MP1 (Xperia U, Xperia Sola) > Adreno 205 (HTC One V) > Adreno 203 (Desire X) > Adreno 200 (Desire C, Xperia J. Optimus L7).

What types of games/apps cannot be run on Xperia J..? Can u name some famous? Will temple run, Angry bird space work on it?

What types of games/apps cannot be run on Xperia J..? Can u name some famous? Will temple run, Angry bird space work on it?

Temple runs is not smooth enough phones with Cortex A5 with enhanced Adreno 200 with a HVGA resolution ie., ~1.53L pixels. The Xperia J has a FWVGA resolution ie., ~4L pixels. So Temple run will be even worser on Xperia J.

Also from Sony's pricing they have priced their low end Tipo and Tipo Dual @ 9.5k and 10.2k (preorder flipkart) That means that the Miro should end up with a pricing of ~11k- 12k and the Xperia J in the vicinity of ~13k.

Why not get the Xperia U that sells for ~15k online and enjoy gaming. What features does the U lack that you need desperately?

Go for Sola.... I have played "Temple Run" on both Mobile... On Sola its running perfectly fine but on One V it lags behind little bit... Can any one confirm....
Also One point to Note Sola has Dual Core Processor (Better Processing) and HTC One has Single Core....

That processor is not a Krait processor. ARM A5. About 20-30% faster than an ARM A9 single core.

The GPU is Adreno 203, weaker than the one in HTC One V also.

This all means ? which is better one V or Desire X?

And what abt Sola non-removable battery? If battery get over its life can it be replaced?

PS: I am a big noob in dese things :D

Back