S advance Vs. One V vs. Xperia Sola?

deepanshuchg

Disciple
Which outto these S advance and One V and Xperia Sola? Or any other smartphone around 20k?

Basic needs: Games, Music, sometimes camera.. and exploring other app in google play

And Will Galaxy S advance get ICS update?

@deepanshuchg

You get Sony batteries in Gaffar Market ??? LOL

If you get hold of a genuine Sony battery you can replace it yourself by disassembling the phone or you could go to the service center and ask them to do it for you. They'll charge you about 500Rs. or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is wat i am asking

Consider this case: i bought sola and after a year & month (warranty over) the battery goes off (just in case)

then wat will i do? is there any chance of replacing battery with a new one.. may be from gaffar market?

Its "non user replaceable" and not "never replaceable" , so if something went bizarre with the phone Sony Care guys should fix it, if you have the phone you can remove the battery by unscrewing two small screws.

Non user replaceable means you simply cannot remove the battery just by opening the back cover. So you can change or install bigger capacity battery (if available) by visiting Sony care.

Its "non user replaceable" and not "never replaceable" , so if something went bizarre with the phone Sony Care guys should fix it, if you have the phone you can remove the battery by unscrewing two small screws.

Non user replaceable means you simply cannot remove the battery just by opening the back cover. So you can change or install bigger capacity battery (if available) by visiting Sony care.

yeah this gives the answer to my question.. thanks Dark Star

And today i read that Galaxy S advance will get a Jelly bean update.. really? Some one here told me it will never get even ICS update?
And if in case it gets how it will be in comparison with Xperia Sola.

Link: S-Advance to leapfrog ICS to get Jelly Bean/

And how is HTC Desire VC Mobile @ 18k (HS18 Superdeal) ???

Back