Samsung Captivate aka Galaxy S at 21K !

Many members showed interest on my phone. But I'll try to keep it by convincing my wife. If I sell - i will follow the order in which I received the PMs.

However, I also placed bid for a few Vibrant - if I wins I'll put it FS after receiving and checking. One of my Vibrant (which is for me) is already on the way.

archat68 said:
Many members showed interest on my phone. But I'll try to keep it by convincing my wife. If I sell - i will follow the order in which I received the PMs.

However, I also placed bid for a few Vibrant - if I wins I'll put it FS after receiving and checking. One of my Vibrant (which is for me) is already on the way.

I m the first person on the list bro

madnav said:
condition is really good but i feel you over paid for something just a charger which is not even oem. the accessories were worth another $15-20 which you may or maynot buy later/

enjoy the wait now :p

again, the condition seems really well maintained

Bro i have a spare acc with me,my frnd lost his brand new galaxy s in three days gave the box and all the contents to me for free......

Got the invoice from sellar Via paypal with shipping details says Value as 310$ i told the sellar to mark it as a gift and make the value to $150 and not to mention it as new or old

god what has he done,just worried

destiny said:
Got the invoice from sellar Via paypal with shipping details says Value as 310$ i told the sellar to mark it as a gift and make the value to $150 and not to mention it as new or old

god what has he done,just worried
dnt mention as gift.

many have ordered the same through aramex and they have their customs agents...they must have gone through the same stuf over and over again..under valuing and marking it gift will only lead them to checking its actual valuation which is well above $400

madnav said:
dnt mention as gift.

many have ordered the same through aramex and they have their customs agents...they must have gone through the same stuf over and over again..under valuing and marking it gift will only lead them to checking its actual valuation which is well above $400
If the phone is valued at 400$ what would be the customs charge..?

praveenk said:
im not saying that deliberately value it at $400

best thing is to not to do any valuation.

charges are 1.3% for value.

during SF deals.. aramex guys started valuing blades at inr4000 after a new shipments.

1st 3 i ordered were valued by aramex at 6000 and then the other 3 at 4000. I think they do undervalue it by their own for our benefit.

update: shipment arrived at dubai :)

i should receive it tomorrow if lucky..

Code:
Airlines Details as per my calculations:

Emirates EK204

From NY JFK International to Dubai

update2:

Shipment forwarded to Bombay already in less than 2 hrs.

I will get it today itself if it reaches my local office today. Takes barely 3-4hours to reach Bombay from dubai :)

Darky said:
Can any body help me in getting a vibrant thru paying with their cc card. :p
I can bid and pay for you through Paypal. You need to open a Aramex account and PM me the link of the phone you want to purchase. After you transfer the money to my account I will make the payment using Paypal and will enter your Aramex account details there.

Hey Guys, i have few questions.

1.Are these i897 new or used ones ?

2.What's the good price for a new one ?

3. The seller has to ship the product to my aramex mailbox right ?

4. What address should i mention while purchasing at ebay ?

5. Some sellers write no P.O Box delivery, so does that mean i can't use my aramex mailbox ?

madnav said:
dnt mention as gift.

But the item is used,so to avoid heavy customs and even penalty one has to mark it as gift...correct me if i m wrong

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

praveenk said:

Wht if the sellar doesnt marks it as gift and mentions the item as used with the face value of $300 then what ?????

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

praveenk said:

Wht if the sellar doesnt marks it as gift and mentions the item as used with the face value of $300 then what ?????

Back