Samsung Captivate aka Galaxy S at 21K !

jus thought it would be worth posting since soo many getting vibrants here

i got a galaxy s case via the sbi100 discount code for 76 delivered from letsbuy.com Thats a amzer $13 or INR 1200 worth case.

madnav said:
they arrived problematic. I paid GBP230 for both as were listed new.

so basically i got ripped on ebay. But working around worked around :p
Maybe you should name the sellers here so that no one else gets ripped off.

BTW, what's the min time Aramex takes to deliver from US to India once the item has been registered in their system?

Crossx said:
Congrats :). How much did it cost you totally?
Rs. 13200 till now. Aramex didn't ask for shipping charge and customs. They will come back a few days later. So it would be around 14200 for a mint one (not new).

^ Took them 4 days to get mine here, Friday to Tuesday i.e. TODAY! Just unwrapped & unsealed by Vibrant and im floored after over 3 years with my N82! Cost - Brand new sealed box Vibrant for $345 + Rs.1100 to Aramex

archat68 said:
Rs. 13200 till now. Aramex didn't ask for shipping charge and customs. They will come back a few days later. So it would be around 14200 for a mint one (not new).
Congrats. :)

As I said guys, this thing could be cheaper than 21k or even 16k..just need to find a bargain.

memories_dv said:
I paid 17k, but just found out i need to use Vodafone Mobile Connect instead of Vodafone Live.....wtf!?
that is why you should research as much as you can before purchasing. The issue you are facing will be consistent with each and every android phone. Yes!! The issue is called vodaphone.

Time to switch to idea/reliance perhaps.

archat68 said:
Received my Captivate today. Just amazing !!!

BTW What is the best 2.2 ROM for Captivate?
My joy was shortlived!!

Bought it for wifey - but she wants a new/unused one. And already placed an order for a Vibrant for myself and that is also not new!!

Trying to convince her now :( . If not successful I'll put up for sell @ 13.2K / 14.2K(if Aramex charges me) + shipping.

archat68 said:
My joy was shortlived!!

Bought it for wifey - but she wants a new/unused one. And already placed an order for a Vibrant for myself and that is also not new!!

Trying to convince her now :( . If not successful I'll put up for sell @ 13.2K / 14.2K(if Aramex charges me) + shipping.
I bet there are plenty dibs already. :)

archat68 said:
My joy was shortlived!!

thats always is the case, girls always want new stuff:p

Back