Samsung Captivate aka Galaxy S at 21K !

^ 350$ for a used phone, a slightly higher price in my opinion, and there is a visible usage marks on the back of the phone. did you notice them? have seen so many listings around 300$ for phones which are in better condition than this.

My package is still with the Aramex USA. The weight is showing 0.64 KG and is marked as "contains decoration". Shall I contact Aramex to update the actual content? I thing that'll better to avoid any hassles with Customs.

archat68 said:
My package is still with the Aramex USA. The weight is showing 0.64 KG and is marked as "contains decoration". Shall I contact Aramex to update the actual content? I thing that'll better to avoid any hassles with Customs.
They must have misunderstood it for a digital photo frame.

you better contact soon and tell them that this comes under cell phones and pda's to reduce Custom duty before they ship it from US.

I almost won 2 auction for captivate at $285 but fckin net connection kept freezing while i was bidding.. damn, one of them was as good as new :(

I won an auction for Captivate for 275$ almost 10-15 days back .Incase its still valid for payment .One of you guys can avail of it :p

Bargain a bit and see if you can bring it down to 320 - have seen that most of the sellers accept that. And also I found about a week ago that boxed Vibrants were available for 300+13(shipping). But can't find anymore!! So, give it a try.

Price aside, whats the better phone though? I prefer the looks of the captivate myself.

Btw is there a Gingerbread ROM available for them?

kippu said:
got my hands ona captivate from killthedope , damn , what a phone , gifted it to my better half :p
you overpaid :bleh:

i mean, for the phone :p

btw

i may just be getting a kick ass deal...

$250 shipped to NY including 8GB uSD

PS: The maybe is regarding whether i will be getting the deal or not.. It is kickass for sure :p

not wanting to spend sleepless nights wondering whether the phone is good and will reach me or not is worth overpaying :p

Back