Samsung Captivate aka Galaxy S at 21K !

kippu said:
hmm so metalspree says no problem with antifingerprint screen and bottle has a problem

i am also not liking the fingerprint and oil magnet of the screen , constant wiping is borng

Depends on your tolerance threshhold :p even sgp site mentions on the anti fingerprint page that there is some loss in clarity. For me what I felt is that the due to fingerprints and oil the screen lost its clarity till it was wiped whereas with the anti finger print it was like looking through a cloud all the time

kanishk619 said:
Your item was processed through and left our BETHPAGE, NY 11714 facility on February 15, 2011 at 8:56 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

It will take 30min to get the product shipped from bethpage to springfield garden :p, hope it reach the aramex office soon :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

We attempted to deliver your item at 9:30 am on February 16, 2011 in SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY 11413 and a notice was left because an authorized recipient was not available. You may arrange redelivery by visiting Redelivery redirect page or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

:|

why every1 is having the same issue ?

actually the issue is with USPS. they have a fixed schedule of mail delivery which is usually @ 9.30 in the morning for springfield gardens,

on the other hand aramex opens its shop after 10 am only. from what i gather from my previous delivery experiences, there is no one to

receive post there before 10.30 am. so USPS guys leave a notice at aramex facility after which aramex guys go and fetch mail from USPS office

as per their own convenience. the second round of USPS is scheduled in the evening, these packages get delivered to aramex directly.

I'm requesting fellow member.

Please do not bid on each and every auction if you do not intend to purchase them all.

it will block your ebay account, your address if you open any more account, your paypal and thereby any other account you use with that paypal account.

As a preventive measure, DO NOT make payment for those who got their paypal/cc banned over ebay from their ebay accounts..i would stand risking my ebay account + cc + paypal.

I'm not saying do not help. But help via your account and your details. Buy from your account and pay from your paypal.

Again, for those who are bidding on each and every auction, please do not spoil it for others, these used to go for $220-250 and now there is $50-70 hike due to members bidding impulsively.

madnav said:
I'm requesting fellow member.

Please do not bid if on each and every auction if you do not intend to purchase them all.

it will block your ebay account, your address if you open any more account, your paypal and thereby any other account you use with that paypal account.

As a preventive measure, DO NOT to make payment for those who got their paypal/cc banned over ebay from their ebay accounts..i would stand risking my ebay account + cc + paypal.

I'm not saying do not help. But help via your account and your details. Buy from your account and pay from your paypal.

Again, for those who are bidding on each and every auction, please do not spoil it for others, these used to go for $220-250 and now there is $50-70 hike due to members bidding impulsively.
True bro

Bid it when the final 40 to 50 seconds are left,so u can have a idea,whats the current bid is like..

karann9 said:
had the same USPS issue all of you are facing. However, the package gets delivered within the next couple of hours...
Location Date Activity
New York Office,United States 02/15/2011 07:47 PM Shipment Record Created
New York Office,United States 07:47 PM Shipment Forwarded to - Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates

and waiting.....
Location Date Activity
Bombay HUB,India 02/18/2011 09:13 AM Shipment Held in Customs - Awaiting Commercial Invoice/Clearance Documents
Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 12:41 AM Shipment Forwarded to - Bombay,India
Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 02/17/2011 06:57 PM Shipment Received at Operations Facility
New York Office,United States 02/15/2011 07:47 PM Shipment Record Created
New York Office,United States 07:47 PM Shipment Forwarded to - Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates

Not you every one is facing this problem,they are asking for a invoice,mine cousin had bought a new captivate,even that got stucked in customs since last 2 days....

I guess next one is me,and some more to follow soon

I am keen on getting one SGS Vibrant. The seller is offering worldwide shipping using USPS Express Mail Intl. It says 3-5 days for delivery, is it safe to have it this way ? also , what are the chances that it will be held by the customs , and if yes what r the charges that i'll have to pay ? The item is used.

P.S : Is the vibrant also having the problem units i.e IMEI < 5394 or is only for the captivate ?

hey !

some 1 should take an initiative and get the phones so that no one from TE bids other than him !

and the 1 who's doing this can get 500 /- per phone !

everybody wins , except the sellers :p

If you are bidding on some item, please use xxx.83 in figure.

those are numerical to denote TE on T9 keypad :p

others will know and try to co-operate :p

Hmmm, after waiting for a long time, finally posting my trouble here,

Its been a week since my package arrived @ aramex office in NY, and its still there, no updates, no forwards, seriously never thought that this will take too long, very disappointed service IMO, ICCworld is much better and faster. So please, all members keep in mind about the service of aramex while using Shop&Ship that you guys might have to trouble through horrible experience.

New York Office,United States 02/17/2011 01:53 PM Shipment Record Created
New York Office,United States 01:53 PM Shipment Forwarded to - Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates

Got a mail on 18th from aramex,my package will be delivered to me on 22nd,its still in NY

Keep it up Aramex..............

Its really been very pissing experience for some members here. They are giving lame excuses of flight delays and cancellations and a week time is good enough to understand their intention and lame excuses. I already mailed iyer regarding that and she always comes up with some lame excuse. :mad:

kanishk619 said:
Hmmm, after waiting for a long time, finally posting my trouble here,

Its been a week since my package arrived @ aramex office in NY, and its still there, no updates, no forwards, seriously never thought that this will take too long, very disappointed service IMO, ICCworld is much better and faster. So please, all members keep in mind about the service of aramex while using Shop&Ship that you guys might have to trouble through horrible experience.

Same here,These ppl are All fake,i spoke on the Helpline Number and a gal Name Saba told me my package is in MUmbai,and after a while she said,its still in NY..........

Back