Samsung Galaxy Note - Discussion Thread

are u on latest 5.1?? read that most battery bugs were removed after 5.1

though I seriously doubt about 3g part but in games and all iPhone is superior I guess in terms of battery cost if the phone won't last then there is really no point in having lots of apps that we will think twice before using

I am sorry to say, but there is no way the IP4 will give you 2days on 3g, I have the IP4, and use it extensively with wifi, it barely lasts a day, use Whats app, regular browsing, news etc. My 3G is switched off, so with 3G you would be lucky to get one full day.

on latest 5.1. i get 2 days easily buddy.but my usage is shuffled between the note and the ip4 so maybe thats why i get more.also currently my note gives me more than a day[i still have around 30% when i check it round 11 pm]

so i guess having 2 phones really pays off eh
ohyeah.gif

are u on latest 5.1?? read that most battery bugs were removed after 5.1

though I seriously doubt about 3g part but in games and all iPhone is superior I guess in terms of battery cost if the phone won't last then there is really no point in having lots of apps that we will think twice before using

No mate, I am still on 4.3.2, have to shift to iOS 5 soon. As for apps and quality entertainment, there is no replacement. But if you cant charge throughout the day, then you may have a problem, presuming you keep 3G active throughout the day, and use apps etc. Honestly, I have been wanting to try out Android quite sometime, but just cant move away from the iOS. Battery life is a known Achilles heels of all smart phones, look out for portable battery / chargers that provide juice on the move.

on latest 5.1. i get 2 days easily buddy.but my usage is shuffled between the note and the ip4 so maybe thats why i get more.also currently my note gives me more than a day[i still have around 30% when i check it round 11 pm]

so i guess having 2 phones really pays off eh
ohyeah.gif

Yea, I guess, else if you used the phones individually there is no way you will get that much backup, again this is based on usage, but even with the most conservative usage 1 day is all I can expect from my IP4.

^ why dont you try to reset it?

even if i use individually,i still think i can get more than a day of my ip4.this battery increase actually came after the 5.1 update.before that,it only lasted a day for me[i didn't own a note then].

^ why dont you try to reset it?

even if i use individually,i still think i can get more than a day of my ip4.this battery increase actually came after the 5.1 update.before that,it only lasted a day for me[i didn't own a note then].

Yes, I will update to 5.0 or 5.0.1 and JB it, is there a untethered JB for the 5.1?

No mate, I am still on 4.3.2, have to shift to iOS 5 soon. As for apps and quality entertainment, there is no replacement. But if you cant charge throughout the day, then you may have a problem, presuming you keep 3G active throughout the day, and use apps etc. Honestly, I have been wanting to try out Android quite sometime, but just cant move away from the iOS. Battery life is a known Achilles heels of all smart phones, look out for portable battery / chargers that provide juice on the move.

Yea, I guess, else if you used the phones individually there is no way you will get that much backup, again this is based on usage, but even with the most conservative usage 1 day is all I can expect from my IP4.

Post title seems to be misleading this seems to be a IP4 thread!

^ yep it did went a tad bit off topic in the last page.

anywho to gather back to this thread,i just got my hdmi to mini usb adapter for my note via ebay.streaming a 1080 p movie from my pc via emit to my 24 inch full hd screen without even a second of lag.

1 hour to the movie now and i just got my new portable mediaplayer.
ohyeah.gif

^ yep it did went a tad bit off topic in the last page.

anywho to gather back to this thread,i just got my hdmi to mini usb adapter for my note via ebay.streaming a 1080 p movie from my pc via emit to my 24 inch full hd screen without even a second of lag.

1 hour to the movie now and i just got my new portable mediaplayer.
ohyeah.gif

Streaming over wifi ? Wireless N network ?

wtf

WTF

i want my accesories now.right this moment now!
sign42.gif

btw guys a piece of advice- do not get those cheap moshi covers on ebay.i got 2 of them and both seem to wear out pretty easily.waste of money.

yes moshi covers are horrible. had got a white one for my mom's iPhone 4 and it become very very dirty after 3-4 days. very bad.

Anyone know where I could get a faulty S-Pen replaced? Mine seems to magically 'touch' the screen from more than a centimeter away. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Anyone know where I could get a faulty S-Pen replaced? Mine seems to magically 'touch' the screen from more than a centimeter away. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Errr.. ICS roms do have the float feature enabled - I can use the S-Pen to hover over a link and it'd do the exact same function as a mouse pointer! But, touch from that distance, hell no!
<

Seems fully functional ICS roms are out!
<

Back