Samsung Galaxy Note - Discussion Thread

Using CM9.

+ves

Phone seems overall more responsive. CM customization better than any Custom Stock ROM even in this early stage. Pretty stable so far.

-ves

Scroll laggy at times. Still an early build so some CM features are missing. Lack of S-Pen apps. (Like S-Memo lite and Screenshot).

Using CM9.

+ves

Phone seems overall more responsive. CM customization better than any Custom Stock ROM even in this early stage. Pretty stable so far.

-ves

Scroll laggy at times. Still an early build so some CM features are missing. Lack of S-Pen apps. (Like S-Memo lite and Screenshot).

When did the S-Pen work as it does in GB in ICS?
<

Moved to ICS Stunner today from the AOSP ICS rom. Let me see how this goes. Tablet mode is serious fun
<

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

no yaar I was convinced by some members that a jailbroken iPhone has lot more capabilities than android

so just wish to try it once more after almost 3years of android

if u ask me my main gripe with android then it's the battery life

I never enjoy listening music or videos or games coz I always suspect whether I will manage to last the day as I have a single number and phone

in my iPhone experience, the music player was extremely power efficient almost negligible power drain!!

but Ics stunner is giving me quite good battery experience

what are ur views coming from an iPhone

no yaar I was convinced by some members that a jailbroken iPhone has lot more capabilities than android

so just wish to try it once more after almost 3years of android

if u ask me my main gripe with android then it's the battery life

I never enjoy listening music or videos or games coz I always suspect whether I will manage to last the day as I have a single number and phone

in my iPhone experience, the music player was extremely power efficient almost negligible power drain!!

but Ics stunner is giving me quite good battery experience

what are ur views coming from an iPhone

i never left the iphone buddy.i use both the ip4 and the note.yep,ios is definitely better than android.the app store is on another level entirely and the os is more faster than android.the battery life lasts for 2 days with pretty heavy use because the power management in ios devices is the best.

also if you are taking the 4s,the camera is awesome.the galaxy note camera is good but ip4s has the best smartphone camera in my opinion.

When did the S-Pen work as it does in GB in ICS?
tongu23e.gif

Moved to ICS Stunner today from the AOSP ICS rom. Let me see how this goes. Tablet mode is serious fun
happy19.gif

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Ditto! Switched from iMilka AOSP v08 to Stunner v5.

Stunner is superb. It's been half a day, really zippy.

And the extra customizations are really handy!

Ditto! Switched from iMilka AOSP v08 to Stunner v5.

Stunner is superb. It's been half a day, really zippy.

And the extra customizations are really handy!

Darn buggers! I installed 4.5 last night and finished customizing only to see v5 with a recommended full wipe out today
<

I am just apprehensive about the small screen size

have two to three good ip4s offers but still like the note screen size!!

ur lucky to afford to keep both devices

are u sure that iPhone lasts 2days with 3g on?

I do most of my browsing on 3g ,no access to Wi-Fi... and my note on ICS STUNNER easily lasts a day but it was struggling with the stock roms, may be the TW framework was battery sucking

lemme know bro

i never left the iphone buddy.i use both the ip4 and the note.yep,ios is definitely better than android.the app store is on another level entirely and the os is more faster than android.the battery life lasts for 2 days with pretty heavy use because the power management in ios devices is the best.

also if you are taking the 4s,the camera is awesome.the galaxy note camera is good but ip4s has the best smartphone camera in my opinion.

I am just apprehensive about the small screen size

have two to three good ip4s offers but still like the note screen size!!

ur lucky to afford to keep both devices

are u sure that iPhone lasts 2days with 3g on?

I do most of my browsing on 3g ,no access to Wi-Fi... and my note on ICS STUNNER easily lasts a day but it was struggling with the stock roms, may be the TW framework was battery sucking

lemme know bro

just take it this way.whatever battery note gives you,iphone 4s will give you around 70 to 80% more.

note is unbeatable in browsing experience imo.what iphone 4s will give you however is a tad bit quicker browsing coz i think safari reacts faster to your gestures.ummm 2 days on 3g i will have to check that coz i kinda use wifi most of the time and then 3g at non wifi p[laces when i am out.

what you can do wiith your 4s however is get a morphy juice plus pack.if you get that,the battery will easily last you for around 2 to 3 days.it looks very good too.

screen size is subjective really,on the plus side it would give you better usability and comfort.

70-80pc more?????

u serious bro??

sorry for asking all this in this thread

yeah going to flash stunner 5 today

I am sorry to say, but there is no way the IP4 will give you 2days on 3g, I have the IP4, and use it extensively with wifi, it barely lasts a day, use Whats app, regular browsing, news etc. My 3G is switched off, so with 3G you would be lucky to get one full day.

Back