Samsung Galaxy Note - Discussion Thread

^Hangover from the weekend partying?
<

funny this is.it has started acting like that after my sunday drink night.had a couple of lagers', no biggy.it seems my note took most of the essence from my alcohol.

still acting weird though.will reset i in a few hours.

my note stoped charging while on imilka's cm3.

reflashed lp1 repack and did a fresh install of cm3

its fine now. you should try the same. i will try official cm9 this weekend
<

Hi all,

New member of the club here. Just got me a Note yesterday as an early B'Day present from my wife.

Upgrading from a Nokia N8.

Hope to participate actively.

Thanks in advance for all your support.

NPP

But S-Pen functionality is what we need

I see with the new official CM9 lots of things from imilka's CM9 are broken. Also they say that They are probably never gonna look into developing Apps for the S-Pen
<
. I guess Custom ROMs based on stock are the calling of the day...

New member of the club here. Just got me a Note yesterday as an early B'Day present from my wife.

Welcome to the club mate!!

Bought a Note (white) yesterday! The phone is amazing. Could some one give me any battery saving tips? Amd it seems to take a lot of time to charge.

Bought a Note (white) yesterday! The phone is amazing. Could some one give me any battery saving tips? Amd it seems to take a lot of time to charge.

That's how the first few charging cycles will be. Would advice you to do complete discharge from 100% charge and then charge to 100% the first 3 ~ 4 charging cycles. Will settle down after that.

As for conservation tips, that will solely depend on your usage

Suggest case/cover for Note.Got one that came in bundled with the phone, feel won't be safe in it.

What about screen protector?

I think screen protector should be a given really.the flip cover can adequately protect a fall imo.you can also buy a good quality hardcase if you want more protection.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

I also bought this Samsung Galaxy Note. I need to know a few things. I have registered for samsung dive. Is there anything else also I need to do to secure my phone.

Also I need a software which can record the phone calls that I want in the middle of the conversation. Is that possible please?

Anyone using the new official CM? Those guys have given me quite the scare with the new kernel stuff screwing with the device. Have half a mind of switching back to GB, but I am absolutely in love with Apex Launcher.

Anyone using the new official CM? Those guys have given me quite the scare with the new kernel stuff screwing with the device. Have half a mind of switching back to GB, but I am absolutely in love with Apex Launcher.

Used initially but now back to LiquidICS as in the current state the official cm9 is quite broken for me.

Actually its the old leaked kernel which is causing issues,so if u are on official cm9 then no worries if its working fine for you.

Used initially but now back to LiquidICS as in the current state the official cm9 is quite broken for me.

Actually its the old leaked kernel which is causing issues,so if u are on official cm9 then no worries if its working fine for you.

Nope on imilka's CM9. The reason why I am not shifting to Official CM as yet is because as you stated it seems pretty broken..

I have been using Stunner rom for a while now and i have to say the tablet mode is brilliant...few issues but i will update the rom tonight and see whether those are fixed or not.

Back