Samsung Galaxy S II launched on May 25th - Retail Availability in June

from bangalore i have all my funds in place, Saved funds for this from past 2 months, dont mind buying it even this sec, the reviews have dropped my jaw, only complaints being plastic body, but again SAMOLED+ will keep my eyes busy than looking at plastics

@^^

I was skeptical at first about that 'plastic build', but after playing with it for a full weekend I take it all back. The finish is super! The build is super slim and totally worth it. The weight of the phone is astounding, so light! That's what the plastic build has done, because any metal anywhere would have added unnecessary weight. Moreover, since the finish is matte that means very few scratches and fugly greasy finger marks.

I think Samsung went for the looks too this time round along with the hardware and software. Well played Samsung! :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Anyone from Delhi organizing a [GO]? I haven't been able to hunt down the best deal (damned work!). If anyone has any tasty morsels of great pricing for this beauty, do let us know.

Got a mail from letsbuy.com telling me to pay the remainder 31.8k. If done by tomorrow, the mail says it'll be shipped by day after tomorrow. Damn - gotta scram and arrange the money! :D

Its worth buying from there for now.but if you are planning to buy it by the end of June then i suppose the street prices would be much lower.

And for the comments regarding the plastic build quality, who ever thinks that plastic is weak and cheap are absolutely wrong .

Can anybody with the S2 comment on the loudness of music othrough the earphone?/ is it comparable to nokia N8. I never liked the Omnia HD because of the low volume through the earphones..

sumatrix said:
Can anybody with the S2 comment on the loudness of music othrough the earphone?/ is it comparable to nokia N8. I never liked the Omnia HD because of the low volume through the earphones..

If ur expecting N8 like audio quality then you will be disappointed. Don't get me wrong audio is good but i have heard lot better and surely louder. There are workarounds though. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

You start to think wow this thing is perfect, this is the best thing you can buy and suddenly out of the blue some shit thing happens and ruins the perfection.

@hellgate - are you facing this yellow tint display issue and how bothering is it.

@rahul21 - I am interested in a Delhi [GO]. Let me know what deals you find. I am also trying to talk to a few mobile sellers to give me the best deal.

Back