Samsung Galaxy S II launched on May 25th - Retail Availability in June

deepsie said:
I'm trying to buy SGS2 in Bangalore since last week, but none of the shops have stock. They are expecting the stocks to arrive only next week, again not sure. Any recent buyers who can guide me where I can find the phone?
have you found this anywhere?

am also looking for it.

^

Ordered phone on 9june, received on 13 june. Got adapter today. From Delhi

Couple of other people also got adapter today, so u will also b getting it soon.

Hey all,

Has anyone of you got the SGS2 from letsbuy?
They have updated the site and stock is available now. The price is 30,990 with the HDTV Adapter and some screenguard. (i ll get it for 29799 after applying the icici coupon) Is it worth going for it? I mean i can get it for around 30k from some local stores in Bangalore but i would really definitely need the HDTV adapter , so the letsbuy offer seems very tempting.

Your suggestions pls.. should i buy it from letsbuy or just buy it from local dealers?\
:)

I got from letsbuy and its definately worth. Since hdtv adapter alone is worth 1670 and u also wont get adapter easily in market.

hey guys,

i am thinking of geting galaxy s2 from mobile store.....he is giving it for 30.2k with vodafone 3g offer where u get 2gb per month free for next 6months. is it worth it?

and one more thing if u purchase from letsbuy using the coupon for how much amt will he give vat bill for?the actual price or for purchase price?

Got mine @28.4k on June 18. Looking for a case for it. Case-mate things look okay to me. Do they leave any scratches of their own? Also I'm thinking of pairing it with a BT headset, please suggest...

Back