Samsung Galaxy S II launched on May 25th - Retail Availability in June

Got my SGS2 today from letsbuy. Got phone, adapter, screen guard and case together. :) :) :) My first android phone!!!!!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Is there any link on how to apply the screen guard?

anfjavid said:
Hey guys, what do you think about the battery cover of this phone ?. I noticed that its build is very very cheap and and samsung claims it as flexible and unbreakable. How smart..... Moreover the internals of the phone is also not so sturdy. A 30k worth phone should have all these regardless of its performance IMO.

For this sole reason i will definitely not go for this phone. Pour your views guys...

Well then you have noticed absolutely wrong. See this video, it will clear all your doubts - YouTube - ‪

The thing is a Beast.

To all samsung s2 owners .... i have heard tht playing tegra 2 optimized games like dungeon defenders or some gameloft hd games give lags on this phone is it true ??
as my frnds and i am willing to buy this 1 ..

Rom based on 2.3.4 leaked.

Currently running it and seems that it has solved a few problems, namely the AOS battery drain and the low audio output when using earphones.

Bought s2 few days back. Great phone. but having one doubt. I want to keep outdoor visibility n auto contrast in camera to be always on. But every time i open camera flr taking pictures,first i have to set these two settings on. Isnt there any way that these settings keeps on whenever i open camera. Anyone else is facing the same problem?

Is Vodafone Promo offer (of 1GB free x 6 months on 3G/2G) only applicable to selected retail outlets and letsbuy ? Or it can be claimed no matter which store you get the phone from ? (Im in Mumbai and have a Vodafone prepaid sim)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S 2 launching 13-14 april in India

ultimabasher said:
All that matters to me is the cost.

I am guessing in 35k or 40k range. Will wait for a couple of months to get in the 30k range.
in pune it costs 30k inclusive tax.. i guess that's the standard price throughout india.

Can anyone tell me, where to proceed to get my 1GB offer activated on S2?

CC people don't even know about such offer. Contacted Vodafone through twitter, got a call in return and she said you have to buy S2 from a Vodafone store to avail this offer, I was like WTF? Didn't bother talking to her after that.

How you guys got yours activated?

Thanks.

REY619 said:
Can anyone tell me, where to proceed to get my 1GB offer activated on S2?

CC people don't even know about such offer. Contacted Vodafone through twitter, got a call in return and she said you have to buy S2 from a Vodafone store to avail this offer, I was like WTF? Didn't bother talking to her after that.

How you guys got yours activated?

Thanks.
The offer is only for those who buy it through vodafone..
why else will they provide an offer specific to some models?

madnav said:
The offer is only for those who buy it through vodafone..

why else will they provide an offer specific to some models?
No.i got it from letsbuy and got it activated. U can buy from any store and get it activated.

Back