Samsung Galaxy S II launched on May 25th - Retail Availability in June

Got the Phone locally ( Bangalore ) for 29500 Inclv Vat ... :)

So i've got a Question, my phone's firmware is 2.3.3, The Battery aint that Stable :( ... Drains pretty fast..

and the phone gets overheated at the back , ( at the Camera ) Googled out n came to know its quite a common issue with most phones with 2.3.3 firmware,

and also people claim updating to 2.3.4 WILL eliminate most of the problem . as of now only the leaked version of 2.3.4 is out, so any news on the OFFICIAL UPDATE Release date ? or can i go ahead with the leaked version ???

Got the Phone locally ( Bangalore ) for 29500 Inclv Vat ... :)
So i've got a Question, my phone's firmware is 2.3.3, The Battery aint that Stable :( ... Drains pretty fast..
and the phone gets overheated at the back , ( at the Camera ) Googled out n came to know its quite a common issue with most phones with 2.3.3 firmware,
and also people claim updating to 2.3.4 WILL eliminate most of the problem . as of now only the leaked version of 2.3.4 is out, so any news on the OFFICIAL UPDATE Release date ? or can i go ahead with the leaked version ???

using MIUI on my S2 and believe me this gives a good battery life and doesnt heat up much, still in beta though but its stable than the other so called photoshop roms

for me its either CM7 or MIUI, as of now i would pick MIUI between the both when it comes to functionality and frequency of issues getting fixed

sajokj said:
This is the cheapest price available in India for Samsung Galaxy S II (I9100) Mobile Phone. Never Miss this deal.

Samsung Galaxy S II (I9100) Mobile Phone for Rs.27,199

Samsung Galaxy S II (I9100) Mobile Phone for Rs.27,199

Thank you. You helped me save Rs. 1500.

I got Rs. 500 off of listed price Rs. 29199 (which is the cheapest online price currently) by talking to HomeShop18 phone rep yesterday. I cancelled that order (issued stop cheque payment) and made a new order just now.

Apparently this coupon code is valid for purchases above Rs. 28000 upto August 15.

HomeShop18 - Online Shopping India - Clearance Sale

Summary is that Samsung Galaxy SII now costs Rs. 27199. Estimated delivery is next week.

srikat said:
That site (dealsupto.com) is just a information site and links to HomeShop18. We don't buy from them (dealsupto.com).

This is the page we buy from: Samsung Galaxy S II (I9100) Mobile Phone . Buy Best Samsung Galaxy S II (I9100) Mobile Phone at Lowest Price Online

HomeShop18 is perfectly legit as far as I know.
urssriks said:
HomeShop18 is from Ibn ( network 18) you should not have any problem.. I should say its very good deal.

Thank you for confirming this. I will check homeshop18 website.

Update:

I placed an order at homeshop18 :D I hope they dont disappoint me with a bad experience.

Hi,

Finally got the beast after months of speculation.

Got it off TATA Chroma, South Ex, New Delhi for 30k + 1400 for 2 yrs extended warranty + 499 for a very decent screen guard.

Total damages = 31899/ = but worth every penny :D

I wanted to buy a good leather wallet case but could not locate one.

Anyone here can help me with it.

Links on ebay or other online shopping sites would be really appreciated.

Hail Galaxy S2 !!!!

sgx100 said:
Hi,

Finally got the beast after months of speculation.

Got it off TATA Chroma, South Ex, New Delhi for 30k + 1400 for 2 yrs extended warranty + 499 for a very decent screen guard.

Total damages = 31899/ = but worth every penny :D

I wanted to buy a good leather wallet case but could not locate one.

Anyone here can help me with it.

Links on ebay or other online shopping sites would be really appreciated.

Hail Galaxy

Check my signature.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Damn ! Homeshop18 dont ship to my area :( ... Are there any better deals with S II ? Getting 1000 off on 29990 from letsbuy doesnt make up the 5% Octroi they charge here :mad: ... I guess I better buy it locally :-|

Back