Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus

bobmartinusa

Disciple
Aug 13, 2012
all the above models are upgradeable to jellybean

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

I stopped reading when the dude said HTC Sensation is better (and has better specs).

But then did you actually compare and see for yourself if you were wrong ??

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Two words "Jelly Bean"

Those two words are also applicable to all the above said models

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Also when buying the phone (since its imported ) availability of parts should also be a consideration

Faraz

Skilled
Sep 18, 2009
Bhopal
why would anybody wanna pay 23k for a 5MP phone when all the above listed phones are 8MP and are equally priced or cheaper than the i9250. I have actually seen and used the i9250 and its almost similar to the i9020/i9023 and I was not really impressed with the phone ... But then that was my opinion.

Personally used all the devices you mentioned and many more (one x/galaxy s3) Nexus is imo the best android device one can buy right now. My friend just got it and i am jealous :p

adaneam

Adept
Mar 3, 2011
I was reading through this thread and found a couple of very funny things

1) People are paying 23k for a google nexus phone which is without warranty,
2) when you could get a used underwarranty galaxy s2 i9100 for 21k.
3) You could even get the new galaxy s2 for 27k
4) you could get similar HTC sensation imported w/o warranty set for 17.5k.(specs are similar + 8MP cam)
5) you could buy a HTC velocity for 21k.(1.5 ghz dual core processor)
6) You could buy a samsung t989 galaxy s2 for 23k (1.5ghz dual core processor) (imported and unlocked)

why would anybody wanna pay 23k for a 5MP phone when all the above listed phones are 8MP and are equally priced or cheaper than the i9250. I have actually seen and used the i9250 and its almost similar to the i9020/i9023 and I was not really impressed with the phone ... But then that was my opinion.

Oh dear god! Nevermind just tell me what do you think of people who pay around 45k for a certain phone with inferior hardware? Do you find it funny?

haris5sani

Adept
May 17, 2009
New Delhi

Major difference is Super Amoled HD screen (Which u will only find in HOX, SGS3 & LG Optimus 4X HD).

Next is Super stable Android version Jelly Bean for which other phones are just thinking to move & even flagship phones didn't get JB till now.

Last but not least, Assurance from google for all upcoming updates including next flavor Key Lime Pie

ganpatshinde

Disciple
Aug 6, 2012
yes i also bought the galaxy from gaffar market..white one.. for 22k.... the phone was hardly used two or three days .... i check the phone like three weks with every aspect... now i am using this phone from past two months and i am in love with it ... guys this is d best fone u can experience in this price and its the killer phone no doubt after updating it to jelly bean ...

red dragon

Justiceforall
Skilled
Jan 30, 2010
Praha, Czechia
Oh dear god! Nevermind just tell me what do you think of people who pay around 45k for a certain phone with inferior hardware? Do you find it funny?
Know what?People who have never used that inferior phone,love to mention it even in Google Nexus thread!!
Yeh!!Funny world we are living in!

adaneam

Adept
Mar 3, 2011
Know what?People who have never used that inferior phone,love to mention it even in Google Nexus thread!!
Yeh!!Funny world we are living in!

Yeah just like people who like to sprout nonsense about every copy cat phone out there by saying they have used it! Or like people who just drop into nexus thread to comment when they even lack the intellect to own or use such a smart phone!
Yeah!!! Sad times in the funny world we are living in!

:facepalm:

bobmartinusa

Disciple
Aug 13, 2012
so basically this thread has managed to divide people into two teams

1) galaxy nexus lovers (who think galaxy nexus is the greatest invention of mankind , and who coincidentally are also owning one).
2) Some other android phone owners (non galaxy nexus owners who own some other android phone)

So why not mention at the start of every post which side you are on so we can weigh the kind of bias you would be having while writing a post. (applies to both the sides)