Sandisk Clip+ 4GB Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

cray

Disciple
Dec 21, 2009
for warranty isnt bill of purchase required. I can see the product serial number on the packet. Is it enough to quote.

HailStonE

Skilled
Sep 29, 2006
^.. there is no local warranty on these players..

I assume you have not read threads on how KMD deals work out.. There are few older threads that you should search here on TE..

Warranty is handled by KMD, not by buyer.. Buyer has to send the product to KMD for any RMA purposes.....

saumilsingh

Skilled
Mar 17, 2005
Got mine.

But it wasn't the usual bomb-proof packaging that we've come to expect from KMD.
The box was simply put inside an envelope and as a result got squashed :(.

scarecrow95

Disciple
Sep 14, 2009
Got mine on saturday.....packaging as described above but arrived undamaged.

Great product....do we get a bill or atleast some proof that we have bought from KMD?

lucky2310

Recruit
Jan 31, 2010
Hurray!!! I got my player this evening.

Want to know one thing though. I read in some other threads that there will be a todphod sticker on the package. I found nothing on the pack, except that inside in the plastic cover that holds the player and stuff, there was a blue sticker stuck.. Is that the one?

Otherwise there was nothing verifying the 'bought from' status... Any lights on this one?

iaudio

Adept
Jul 29, 2009
Got mine today evening, thank you KMD and MtG for the GO.

Packing was as Saumilsing and others have mentioned but got it without any damage.

joy1

Adept
Jul 1, 2008
saumilsingh said:
Got mine.

But it wasn't the usual bomb-proof packaging that we've come to expect from KMD.
The box was simply put inside an envelope and as a result got squashed :(.

Same thing happened with me as well in the last GO of 2GB , packing should be better imo for a delicate small product like this , atleast a bubble wrap cover would had been appropriate.

letmein

Skilled
Oct 11, 2009
Delhi
HailStonE said:
No shipping details received yet... :(

Don't think KMD is sending shipping details. Expect a nice little surprise from the courier guys this week.:D

saumilsingh

Skilled
Mar 17, 2005
lucky2310 said:
Want to know one thing though. I read in some other threads that there will be a todphod sticker on the package. I found nothing on the pack, except that inside in the plastic cover that holds the player and stuff, there was a blue sticker stuck.. Is that the one?

Otherwise there was nothing verifying the 'bought from' status... Any lights on this one?
The blue sticker that looks like a circuit board right? I think that's just an anti-shoplifting tag.

lucky2310

Recruit
Jan 31, 2010
^yeah that one.. so that means there is no sticker by KMD on this one :(

Satan said:
Soundmagic PL-11 / PL-30 / PL-50

Head Direct RE-0 / RE-1 / RE-2

Fischer Equilibrium / Eterna

These seem to be the most popular around here for IEMs. Not so sure about headphones.

why? aren't sansa's earphones good? just asking...

Satan

Adept
Apr 19, 2005
^ Honestly, I don't know. Didn't even remove them from the packing. :p

It's a common assumption that the supplied earphones for most devices usually suck.

esanthosh

Skilled
Jan 3, 2010
Coimbatore
^ At least they are free :)

After I posted the link, I thought something must have been wrong with my ears, went back and checked all my bundled ear phones one by one viz., Creative (Zen V+, 2.5 yrs old), iAudio (S9), Sansa (Clip+), Sony (got for old CD Walkman). 10 minutes of A-B-ing later, they all found their rightful resting place again :bleh:

Creative was the best of them - may be because I used it for 2 years before discovering a whole new world of headphones and IEMs (and then losing my mind and money over them). Sansas are better off than iAudios and could slightly be preferred to boom, boom sonys.

The theory is - if you use it long enough and get used to it, you will not need other IEMs or Headphones. Once you listen to something with quality, you cannot go back.... until you get used to the bad sound again :p

For further reading.... here

Status
Not open for further replies.