Scythe | Fans | Coolers | Others

^^ payment done, hope shippings start soon :)
Currently short on cash, could buy few more Kaze and fan controller. Hope they would be in stock in future :(

i want 1 x Scythe "Mini Kaze Ultra" 40x20 mm Silent Mini Fan - Rs 275 + Shipping
Please provide your fund transfer details and your contacat info. You may also contact me @ 09449047001 right now.

With regards,
G Babu.

Hi

Sorry for the late update. My internet was down over the past 2 days as some of you already know. Also my Lian-Li lot was stuck in a major fire at the port warehouse, and i was excessively busy in sorting it out. It is all done today.

The order has been placed with scythe and i should get the material in the next week. As soon as they come to me, they will be shipped out within 24 hours.

1 x Scythe Katana 3 CPU Cooler - Fah33m - Confirmed, Payment Received
1 x Scythe SY1225SL12SH 1900RPM - cybervinay - Confirmed, Payment Received
2 x Scythe SY1225SL12H 1600RPM - pr0ing - Confirmed, Payment Received
1 x Scythe Kaze Server 5.25" Fan Controller - asingh - Confirmed, Payment Received
1 x Scythe Kaze Server 5.25" Fan Controller - mithun - Confirmed, Payment Received
1 x Scythe Katana 3 CPU Cooler - sankhadeep - Confirmed, Payment Received
1 x Scythe KazeQ 3.5" Fan Controller - SoMxNemesis - Confirmed, Payment Received
1 x Scythe SY1225SL12SH 1900RPM - haraakiri - Confirmed, Payment Received
1 x Scythe Fan Clip Type A - haraakiri - Confirmed, Payment Received
1 x Scythe S-FLEX SFF92D 2500RPM 92mm - TE_addict - Confirmed, Payment Received
2 x Scythe S-FLEX SFF21F (1,600 rpm) - core2quad - Confirmed, Payment Received
1 x Scythe SY1225SL12SH 1900RPM - dOm1naTOr - Confirmed, Payment Received
1 x Scythe DFS123812H-3000 3000RPM - dOm1naTOr - Confirmed, Payment Received

Sorry for the delay in the confirmation of the payments :) Kindly check the list and let me know if there are any problems.

The shipment is getting delayed because of the chinese new year vacation :( Trying to get it within this week. Sorry again to all for the delays.

Back