Seedbox sharing !

If you have any spots let me know i would be interested. Been trying to find people to do this with for awhile.

If you have a spot pm me payment info and i will pay as soon as i can.

two questions

1. will each user have a unique ip address? I think if you ask outsystem.pl they can set this up for you

2. will the box offer sftp or something along those lines (an encrypted method of download).

Doesnt really matter to me im just curious.

outsystem.pl always has a wait time for their servers. Thats really the only bad thing i have heard about them is that they sometimes have a long wait time.

Some FAQs for members

==============================

1. will i have to do any sort of setup with the box? if so could you tell me how to do it.

No, once we have sever access, we’ll setup either TorrentFlux with apache and php or uTorrent with Wine. Ofcourse we’l prefer Linux over Windows.

2. will it be 7 separate accounts and what about ips. are they different or are they all the same?

We’ll create separate accounts in torrentflux or in utorrent with approx 200 GB / user. U can’t see what’s other user downloading / uploading. For separate IPs, there’s further 2 euro / IP / month charge so if you need one, we can order it exclusively for you.

3. when we download to our HD will any form of encrypted download be available or just regular FTP? (might of asked before but i dont remember). Also when we download via ftp will we just see our section of the seedbox or will we see everything on the seedbox.

we are going to use to vsftpd

vsftpd - Secure, fast FTP server for UNIX-like systems

4. We have no limits as to # of torrents, bandwidth, ect.

Have limit on # of active torrents because it’s normal HD and not RAID, having large # of active torrents may cause I/O error on disk and application wil eventually hang. We’ve decided to keep it at 12 / user. It’s good enough.

YourNameHere said:
So did you order the server yet or are you still waiting on most the payments?

Have you been contacted by Zanderzone? Will you be taking up a slot and have you made the payment to Zanderzone?

SumitB said:
Have you been contacted by Zanderzone? Will you be taking up a slot and have you made the payment to Zanderzone?

Yes ive talked to him and im getting a spot but i havent payed yet because i ran out of private messages (because im new) before i could ask how to pay. Who has paid so far? and does anyone know around when server will be ordered/setup.

We are ordering the following server now:

1)Intel Core2Duo, 2x 2.66+ GHz, 4 MB L2 - FSB 1066 MHz

2) 4 GB DDR2

3) 2x 750 GB

3) 100 mbps unlimited. 200 mbps from OVH to Internet.

We need 7 members for it to be economical and each member would get about 200GB of space. I was told that you were interested and that once you pay, we could have the server within 5-6 hours. So we were waiting for you to pay. If you are interested, please pay up ASAP so that we can proceed.

My seedbox is expiring in a few days , if you dont find someone to take the last spot , send me the payment details (SBI)

YourNameHere said:
Yes ive talked to him and im getting a spot but i havent payed yet because i ran out of private messages (because im new) before i could ask how to pay. Who has paid so far? and does anyone know around when server will be ordered/setup.

I've already pmed you the details and asked how you'll be paying. Deleting pm to make more space ain't that difficult.

People, all the FAQs are listed in this post : http://www.techenclave.com/1152023-post110.html . One slot is left, price is Rs 840 . Whomsoever pays 1st, gest the slot 1st. I only have ICICI / HDFC bank. I also have SBI but I'm fed up from those Babus.

a_k_s_h_a_y, SumitB, Aragog18, tirthankar & raksrules, you need to pay me Rs 150 more for the upgraded seedbox and this time I'll only make payment when it's received from everybody.

Back