Seedbox sharing !

Yeah VPS would be time consuming , IMO , best would be setting up SSH with rtorrent / utorrent / mktorrent installed

While we all discuss what is the best possible solution, I've already installed torrentflux-b4rt on the server and enjoying seeding at > 10 mbps . When we have a good solution, we'll fallback on that plan. In the meantime, pm me for access

Guys i have no clue about settings. Just do whatever you guys feel right :)

Just give me the access now :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

Also let us know what kind of setup is done. Will i be able to see / access anyone else's files ?

If not as of now, is it possible i say zander and i plan to share files (just an example)

Because it may happen i am interested in downloading what say someone else has downloaded ?

If that is not there, then too its fine.

raksrules said:
Also let us know what kind of setup is done. Will i be able to see / access anyone else's files ?
If not as of now, is it possible i say zander and i plan to share files (just an example)
Because it may happen i am interested in downloading what say someone else has downloaded ?
If that is not there, then too its fine.
That is optional , I for one dont mind anyone seeing my files , although others might have problems

i cant wait to get my hands on the seedbox!!

the wait is finally getting over

cant thank zander enuff for this

time for celebrations guys

raksrules said:
^^ thats why only i was asking. i too have absolutely no probs anyone seeing my files.
Wont be pron anyways :eek:hyeah:
Mine might be :bleh: , i just put up whatever has many leechers , who cares what it is :bleh:

who cares about p0rn...seed whatever you deem fit :p

I think we're better off creating one user to start with until we have a final plan in place.

zander, create separate users, that would be better, if it is taking some time be it

Probably viewing other files wala funda may not be that good

message sent to all.
1 important notice. Don't use more than 185 GB diskspace and don't seed / leech more than 7 torrents at a time.

woot, somebody leeching godfather at 11 mbps :p I know who :p happy seeding afterwards :)

I say again, please understand....this seedbox is shared within 7 users....refrain from using > 185 GB

Reduce the default max connections dude , you have set it at 4000 , if someone uploads a heavily seeded torrent , the server will crash

@manu--> done but please adhere to below

"1 important notice. Don't use more than 185 GB diskspace and don't seed / leech more than 7 torrents at a time."

@ raksrules --> for that we need to install wine with uTorrent. I tried but couldn't succeed. We need a_k_s_h_a_y to setup that

I have one problem. How do I FTP on the server to get what I have downloaded? Also, I tried to get the files using IDM and it does not work. I think we need to enable FTP access on the server to enable mortals like me to get the files which I have downloaded. :p

Back