Selling Stolen Products in Market section

I remember looking up this FS thread to check whether the reseller was someone who had been banned recently.
I noticed even that time, you and Oodibaba were the first to descend on the thread to defend Jak, despite the fact Jak's name had not been mentioned in that thread.
So what's the connection between you, JAK and Oodibaba?

oh you are still saying Jak and you both are having same birthdays and from same GOA is purely coincidence?
Have I ever denied I don't know jak ? I have been saying again and again that I have bought stuff from him in the past my date of birth is my date of birth and there is nothing I can do about it

I know izzner from the earlier forums and happy to notice we share same birthdate
I regret making that post in ganeshs 6TB HDD thread from where all this started. I had put only the facts in a impartial manner to end accusations and fighting with the mods.
Let me put some facts straight.
Ganesh sells stuff cheap so it makes a lot of sense that i maintain good relationship with him.
Landing ganesh in trouble would be bad business for me.
Check the attachment for proof and the concerned threads.

mods can check our ip addresses which they must have done by now and determine the rest.

Attachments

• conversationganesh2.jpg
    conversationganesh2.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 155
He is busy managing his account details, Now one can see Oodibabas profile also but till last night it was hidden.
arey bhai yesterday when i wanted to check your posts i clicked on your name and saw that your details are hidden. then I had to use the search box method to find your threads.

thats when i went to my profile to check settings on how the hidden thing works. my profile was open since day 1 and it is open now also.

Everyone please note
I dont sell in this forum or any other forum. So there cannot be any rivalry between me and ganesh.
our relation is simple ganesh is my supplier and and I am his buyer just incase anybody wants to come up with idea that i want to put ganesh out of business.
I buy from ganesh and the payment is done online so nothing shady there. He ships the product which i sell with a GST invoice.(How I have explained earlier)
infact ganesh can simply issue a bill of supply invoice and make everything legal unless govt asks him to show his source of purchase.

So there is no way i can benefit from taking ganesh out of business. so please stop this mudslinging

ganesh can always create a new username and do a comeback.

i have said this earlier and i am saying again that I dont want to involve myself in this mess.

Attachments

• conversationganesh2.jpg
    conversationganesh2.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 155
Wait why exactly was Ganesh banned? (I now know). I know about his sales. Which is why even though the prices seem low and good I didn't buy them.
I mean its understandable that buyers want the lowest prices regardless of where or how the products were originally procured from as long as it has "official" Indian warranty, unless maybe they have some high level of conscience and concern which is also understandable, because let's admit it we all want the lowest prices possible. And I don't think it will be a problem unless you do something illegal and get into a problem with the law. :p

I would be willing to buy if sellers ship first though.

Agreed. As I mentioned earlier, we can make invoice mandatory for stuff being claimed to have remaining warranty. For non-warranty items, I don't have a clue. Anyone can say that the "invoice was lost, so no warranty" or "received as gift, so no invoice" even for pretty new items. Any suggestions to tackle these cases?
Sorry for bumping old post (I'm just reading through them now, I'm still on Page 3! okay I'm done), invoice being made mandatory is obviously a good thing for potential buyers. And if no-invoice correlate to no warranty and no warranty would naturally mean lower prices, would genuine sellers really want to do it?

Also, I have reported a bunch of FS threads and with info on what the issues were (I will describe them in a bit). The threads are still up with no change. Don't take it as a personal attack (even though I don't like any of you) but can the mods clarify this?

Last edited:
I found this on thinkdigit forum. Why is JAK's name coming up when I search for izzner on thinkdigit? Izzner hasn't replied to any of the posts which JAK created in the forum so why is JAK's name coming up when i search for his name.

Attachments

• is_izzner_JAK.PNG
    is_izzner_JAK.PNG
    191.7 KB · Views: 156
He must have copied something of mine and pasted in those threads or used my name somewhere.
izzner in local language /part Portuguese means Engineer and I was the first to grab that name online almost every where except twitter where someone beat me to it.
Half of my friends created ids like izzner1 , real_izzner etc etc. Even jak must have used the word izzner somewhere.
Its like the word Dimitri or Senorita
Forgot to add a vital info. The izzner handle on twitter belongs to my college mate from Goa who beat me to the userid

Last edited:
@izzner

idk. this all seems very elaborate. There is something very fishy here. I just cannot figure out to what end.

There is username overlap, birthday overlap, location overlap, past forum overlap. Also all 3 i'd have gotten active at the same time and participate in similar discussions supporting each other.

You say you liked the name oodibaba. One would then reason you would use it as your username on a forum not as your Gmail. Email comes before forum registration. This goes against a normal thought process.

If you are indeed using 3 ID's as has been hypothesized, I wouldn't be mad, just impressed by your determination. Also saw you gave away an i7 on the forum not so long ago and that was an awesome thing to do. So now I don't know what to believe.

2020 - nothing makes sense to me anymore

But please can we have some closure on this? Can the mods pls post access logs of the users in question. We can at least figure if they are using VPN's or see the login/logout pattern and make some assumptions. If they view the forum from distinct IP's spread over different parts of India, It could give them some credibility too. Maybe even cross-check the email-id's used to register.

Also back to topic - I don't think it is fair to ask a seller for source of goods. Try doing that in any store anywhere. You don't know if he's illegally procuring the goods. Think about it, if you had a legitimate source for cheap goods and were able to turn a profit, How likely would you be to disclose that to random people on the internet? I don't think you reporting him to tax authorities without evidence was a noble thing to do. Seemed you did it out of spite without having all the facts.

Then there is JAK that is insinuating everyone and acting as though he wants to stay out of it. Just post the facts - plain and simple.

@izzner

You say you liked the name oodibaba. One would then reason you would use it as your username on a forum not as your Gmail. Email comes before forum registration. This goes against a normal thought process.

If you are indeed using 3 ID's as has been hypothesized, I wouldn't be mad, just impressed by your determination. Also saw you gave away an i7 on the forum not so long ago and that was an awesome thing to do. So now I don't know what to believe.
Year of joining tech enclave...
jak 2005
oodibaba 2007
izzner 2009

I have joined in 2009 and the id oodibaba was already taken in 2007 in techenclave

Hope u get the point
Btw give me one good reason for having 3 user IDs created 10 years back in this forum...
Sellers creating fake IDs I can understand but what have I sold in last 10 years?

Since everyone here wants to investigate
Find one good reason due to which I would benefit in creating 3 different userids.

This has become like the SSR murder case. Somebody brought in the drugs angle and everyone forgot about the murder.

Last edited:
I found this on thinkdigit forum. Why is JAK's name coming up when I search for izzner on thinkdigit? Izzner hasn't replied to any of the posts which JAK created in the forum so why is JAK's name coming up when i search for his name.
I logged in thinkdigit to get this screenshot, check the email id

Attachments

• thinkdigitscreenshot.jpg
    thinkdigitscreenshot.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 151
I know izzner from the earlier forums and happy to notice we share same birthdate
I regret making that post in ganeshs 6TB HDD thread from where all this started. I had put only the facts in a impartial manner to end accusations and fighting with the mods.
Let me put some facts straight.
Ganesh sells stuff cheap so it makes a lot of sense that i maintain good relationship with him.
Landing ganesh in trouble would be bad business for me.
Check the attachment for proof and the concerned threads.

mods can check our ip addresses which they must have done by now and determine the rest.
So you are ok with buying and reselling goods whose source maybe shady?
Really?

I'm asking Jak for the said sellers Hikvision sold the drives to but he is not ready to share their details of the sellers lets find out from them how he got the drives.
I too wanna know about this so that we can nail the seller in question but dude we also need to understand the complex legalities involved (probably why jak doesn't want to say it). a la "but muh privacy- Arnab." As you said, only the dealer/seller who sold those products will have the personal details of the buyers and I'm no legal expert but I'm sure that Amazon has strict policies which prohibit sellers from revealing the personal details of buyers to a third party for whatsoever reason. So I doubt that the distri will do what we want. Unless of course you request the court and the court issues an order for this. So who is going to file the court case? :joyful:

I too wanna know about this so that we can nail the seller in question but dude we also need to understand the complex legalities involved (probably why jak doesn't want to say it). a la "but muh privacy- Arnab." As you said, only the dealer/seller who sold those products will have the personal details of the buyers and I'm no legal expert but I'm sure that Amazon has strict policies which prohibit sellers from revealing the personal details of buyers to a third party for whatsoever reason. So I doubt that the distri will do what we want. Unless of course you request the court and the court issues an order for this. So who is going to file the court case? :joyful:
See the way JAK portrait this situation shows Ganesh somehow selling stolen stuff bought from online stores, So if we have Details of the sellers hikvision sold the drives we can reach them with the serial number and can ask them what happen to those drives. It's quite possible they were bought online and later ganesh raised the claim for not receiving them and got the money back and the drives and later he sold the drives here.

But why would JAK want to hide this is he in the same boat he is doing the same thing with the sellers online?

Back