Last edited:
3 filled, actived just now, proof below. 600 per slot, dm me anytime guys

2 more slots available

Attachments

• Firefox_Screenshot_2022-06-24T18-44-53.120Z.png
    Firefox_Screenshot_2022-06-24T18-44-53.120Z.png
    467.1 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
A quick question, besides MS office apps+1tb cloud storage any other advantage of MS office 365?
Suppose members bought it on 25th June, I paid them on 25th July then will my subscription start from 25th June or 25th July? Can the original buyer cancel my subscription in the middle?

A quick question, besides MS office apps+1tb cloud storage any other advantage of MS office 365?
Suppose members bought it on 25th June, I paid them on 25th July then will my subscription start from 25th June or 25th July? Can the original buyer cancel my subscription in the middle?
whatever the original activation date op has, for example mine started yesterday, so when i add someone they will have same expiration i have

in short 25th june. yes, if the original buyer is douch then he can remove you any time he wants. its all based on trust. that is the reason you go with a good old member and not some random new member

whatever the original activation date op has, for example mine started yesterday, so when i add someone they will have same expiration i have

in short 25th june. yes, if the original buyer is douch then he can remove you any time he wants. its all based on trust. that is the reason you go with a good old member and not some random new member
Thanks bro. Please share your final quote, a friend was looking for it. Will ask him.
Besides MS office apps+1tb cloud storage any other advantage of MS office 365?

Thanks bro. Please share your final quote, a friend was looking for it. Will ask him.
Besides MS office apps+1tb cloud storage any other advantage of MS office 365?

• Access smart assistance features, plus hundreds of premium templates, photos, icons, and fonts in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Save and share files and photos across devices with OneDrive
• Experience advanced security protection in OneDrive and Outlook
• Set location alerts in the Microsoft Family Safety mobile app*
• Each person can use the subscription on up to 5 devices at the same time
• Contact support via chat or phone at no extra cost throughout your subscription

Back