[Sharing] Surfshark VPN Subscription

If you guys want we can buy and start sharing with other members who are still intrested.

I just check price, it's around 5000 for 28 month.
Let me know

you can also reach me on telegram like @nkd56. If we can pool 4 guys. we can go ahead with the subscription. It will be 5227/4= Rs 1307 per head for 28 months period.

Any slots left? Looking for two slots but at least one would also do
EDIT: It seems that the coupon offer is still on, ie, 4.4k for 28 months VPN on multiple (unlimited not sure) devices. Willing to split the cost with interested members, pls pm to discuss.

Last edited:
Any slots left? Looking for two slots but at least one would also do
EDIT: It seems that the coupon offer is still on, ie, 4.4k for 28 months VPN on multiple (unlimited not sure) devices. Willing to split the cost with interested members, pls pm to discuss.

Surfshark keeps logging off devices every now and then, so the unlimited thing doesn't work in practice. Anyway, I am willing to share my account for 2 years as per the current available offer. Can decide how to split.

I am using the account with 2FA, so sharing password will not help much, will be sharing the login codes instead over any of the messaging apps.

Attachments

• Surfshark.png
    Surfshark.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Surfshark keeps logging off devices every now and then, so the unlimited thing doesn't work in practice. Anyway, I am willing to share my account for 2 years as per the current available offer. Can decide how to split.

I am using the account with 2FA, so sharing password will not help much, will be sharing the login codes instead over any of the messaging apps.
Hey I am interested in getting one slot if you have any left.
Thanks!

Back