Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@alekhkhanna Mate call the US office it is quite possible they have updated it to some other SNS account, This has
happened to me one of my package was updated to some other SNS account and i would have lost the package as it was out for delivery to that address on Saturday.

Hi SnS , a friend wants to order 2 iphones from US . The collective value of both the phones with taxes paid in NY is = $1,413.20 . What would be the INR cost will shipping and customs .. ?

agantuk said:
Same here with me. Something's really wrong. I mailed them earlier today and Anuradha said they have a flight cancellation. Never seen such delays at the NY end.

It`s been nearly 10 days, since they received the item in NY. Karan has informed that the item is still in NY. Pathetic service tbf.

Agree. Have never faced this before, but even a standalone delay for one package, for this long, not acceptable. What if we don't pay them shipping charges?

josejeya26 said:
It`s been nearly 10 days, since they received the item in NY. Karan has informed that the item is still in NY. Pathetic service tbf.

Call their NY warehouse. I had a similar problem, called them up late yesterday night and the item today has been shipped to UAE.

anyone here has any experience shipping their products fron Uk using sns? a feedback would help me decide. and btw how come they charge the same from every destination UK, US, China? shouldnt packages from UK be cheaper to ship?

joyceanblue said:
anyone here has any experience shipping their products fron Uk using sns? a feedback would help me decide. and btw how come they charge the same from every destination UK, US, China? shouldnt packages from UK be cheaper to ship?
I have ordered it from UK website. And sns delivered on 5th day after reaching my UK sns address. They charged me 413 rs. For shipping. Don't know why they charges same for all 3 location. UK and China shipping should be cheaper.

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk

cisco_tech said:
I have ordered it from UK website. And sns delivered on 5th day after reaching my UK sns address. They charged me 413 rs. For shipping. Don't know why they charges same for all 3 location. UK and China shipping should be cheaper.

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk

hey how much did your package weigh? as for charges yes shipping charges from europe should be low you get a signed for packet from UK for like 15gbp while from US a priority mail is 35usd or so.. but in my experience china is worst, i ordered a touchscreen from there which was like 75$ and the ems shipping cost was over 50usd. it was cheaper for me to buy a phone from europe than china just because of their insane shipping charges.

btw anyone has any idea of custom duties on clothes?

joyceanblue said:

Ordered once. Was delivered to their UK warehouse on 3rd Nov. Was in my hands by 5th Nov evening. They skip the whole UAE route and the item is shipped directly to India.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

****ing pathetic delivery by SnS. Just now got one of my shipments (a bluray) and the slipcase torn from the sides. I have the photos of it before getting shipped, it was sealed and totally spotless. They removed the original packing, placed it in their useless yellow bag and now it's ****ed up royally ! Don't ship consignments if you can't handle then properly.
I think it's time to give ICCWorld a try. I don't mind paying a bit extra for safer shipping options.
MF Retards ! :mad:

josejeya26 said:

Shipment History

Location Date Activity

Network Update 12/13/2011 03:06 Shop&Ship Update - Shipment IS Delayed Due to Flight Cancelation.

Network Update 12/11/2011 04:18 Shop&Ship Update - Shipment is delayed due Offloading/Cancelation.

Network Update 12/05/2011 03:00 Shop&Ship Update - Shipment delayed due to flight cancellation/offload.

New York Office,United States 12/02/2011 20:46 Shipment Forwarded to - Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates

New York Office,United States 20:31 Shipment Forwarded to - Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates

Another delay! What do they mean by flight cancellation? Can`t they use another flight to ship the item? Three cancellations in a row at a single transit point.

^ You are atleast getting updates, mine hasn't been updated in the last 5 days. I called up Karan and he said shipments received in NY between the 2nd and 8th are ****ed up

agantuk said:
^ You are atleast getting updates, mine hasn't been updated in the last 5 days. I called up Karan and he said shipments received in NY between the 2nd and 8th are ****ed up

I called their NY office today. Fellow called Bryan told me that, it`ll be shipped by this week. That`s nearly 15 days after they received the item!

josejeya26 said:
I called their NY office today. Fellow called Bryan told me that, it`ll be shipped by this week. That`s nearly 15 days after they received the item!

well i called their new york office around one hr back,dont know the guy who received my phone call,but he had no idea when it will be shipped.

Location Date Activity

Network Update 12/13/2011 03:06 Shop&Ship Update - Shipment IS Delayed Due to Flight Cancelation.

Network Update 12/08/2011 09:20 Shop&Ship Update - Shipment delayed due to flight cancellation/offload.

Kolkatta,India 12/06/2011 08:28 Paid Successfully through Credit Card

New York Office,United States 12/05/2011 19:08 Shipment Forwarded to - Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates

As you can see they received it on 5th and shipped,next update is on 8th that flight is cancelled.and today the same update.

karan and anuradha told me that yea flight was cancelled and they not getting connecting flights.But when i told them,that i have noticed that they send parcels almost everyday,so obviously connecting flights are there,they could not give me a satisfactory answer.

As a customer ,well waiting for more then 10 days just for the shipment to leave US office,disappointed by their service this time.I order quite a lot and first time facing this ,but thats not a excuse.I could understand 2-3 days delay,but such a long delay is very unprofessional.Just hoping that i get rest of my parcels and this one atleast.

"Bit worried whether i should place any more new order,because seriously this episode,has struck the wrong chord for me"

agantuk said:
Disgusting indeed. Did they give you any reason?

Just told me that those flights were cancelled. Couldn`t they use another one then? Waiting for an explanation from SnS, before changing my primary delivery address to ICCWorld. Just too much hassle using SnS of late.

They seems to have these delays during Christmas / New year time always. Last year also around this time the same thing happened and my package was delayed for a few days.

It is understandable during Christmas, but we are still a good 2 weeks away from it. Heck, my package arrived one week after Thanksgiving and it has been lying there.

Sincere apologies to all those who's packages are delayed due to flight cancellations. many of them are expected to arrive into dubai this thursday and friday.
agantuk said:
It is understandable during Christmas, but we are still a good 2 weeks away from it. Heck, my package arrived one week after Thanksgiving and it has been lying there.

Hello,Apologies for these delays.I am sure you would agree these cases are once in a while senario, which can afftect any carrier. apologies once again. Many shipmenst are expected to arrive this thursday and friday into Dubai. will the be connected to the destinations.
josejeya26 said:
Just told me that those flights were cancelled. Couldn`t they use another one then? Waiting for an explanation from SnS, before changing my primary delivery address to ICCWorld. Just too much hassle using SnS of late.

hi
the duty will be approx 2200 INR for both together and the shipping charges are 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USd for every additional 500 gms+10.3% service tax
Fenix said:
Hi SnS , a friend wants to order 2 iphones from US . The collective value of both the phones with taxes paid in NY is = $1,413.20 . What would be the INR cost will shipping and customs .. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back