Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
Have replied to your PM:)
ashis_lakra said:
Hi SNS,

I want to order these products from Amazon. What are the duty and shipping charges ? Please let me know .

1) 1 no: http://www.amazon.com/Arctic-Cooling-Accelero-Xtreme-Cooler/dp/B0052TIRQI/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

2) 3 nos: Amazon.com: Arctic Cooling F12 PWM 120mm High Performance Case Fan (300-1350 RPM): Computers & Accessories

and since the value of these products is less than 10k, will it be shipped duty free ?

The total cost of these items is $109.04

are my addresses correct or will i have some trouble with shipping... the second one is what ebay recommended for US.

UK address-

NAME

DEL ***

Aramex House Old Bath Road Colnbrook,

Slough Berkshire SL3 0NS

United Kingdom

US address-

Name

18221 150th Ave

Del ***

Springfield Gardens NY 11413-4010

United States

I can only tell that your US Address is correct as I had given the same address on eBay and received the goods.
But can't comment on UK Address as I haven't used it yet :)
Sent from my Samsung Focus

Bhutoria_1989 said:
I can only tell that your US Address is correct as I had given the same address on eBay and received the goods.

But can't comment on UK Address as I haven't used it yet :)

Sent from my Samsung Focus

hey thanks a lot buddy.

Would want to know why it has been 3 days since the consignment number 9086896991 was shipped from the NY office and it hasn't even reached the Dubai hub yet!! And why hasn't the shipping cost been updated when the $ exchange rate has come down yesterday ? I did notice in my last shipment that it was promptly increased as soon as the $ rate went up!

Exactly same issues I am facing on the shipment delay and cost of shipping. SnS please answer. # 9086899290

Freaky said:
Would want to know why it has been 3 days since the consignment number 9086896991 was shipped from the NY office and it hasn't even reached the Dubai hub yet!! And why hasn't the shipping cost been updated when the $ exchange rate has come down yesterday ? I did notice in my last shipment that it was promptly increased as soon as the $ rate went up!

Just wanted to give a small update that I experienced. My package was lying for a week in NY warehouse. Or so I thought. As when I checked the site, it said it had left Dubai. I got the package today. Classic case of no communication. There simply were no records on when it was dispatched. My guess is it might just land up in Mumbai for you guys too, without any intermediate updates on their website. SnS has lost it these last few weeks.

Freaky said:
Wow. And they increased my shipping charges (2 packages) from 483 INR & 550 INR to 580 INR each as soon as it was disptached from UAE yday. SnS has literally lost it !

My package received at their NY office on the 2nd December is still in limbo. It`s been nearly three weeks since they received the item.

Shipment History

Location Date Activity

Network Update 12/15/2011 09:02 Shop&Ship Update - Shipment is Estimated to arrive at Dubai Hub on Sunday 18th of December

Network Update 12/13/2011 03:06 Shop&Ship Update - Shipment IS Delayed Due to Flight Cancelation.

Network Update 12/11/2011 04:18 Shop&Ship Update - Shipment is delayed due Offloading/Cancelation.

Network Update 12/05/2011 03:00 Shop&Ship Update - Shipment delayed due to flight cancellation/offload.

New York Office,United States 12/02/2011 20:46 Shipment Forwarded to - Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates

New York Office,United States 20:31 Shipment Forwarded to - Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates

Another item received at their NY office on the 12th still has not reached even Dubai.

Shipment History

Location Date Activity

New York Office,United States 12/14/2011 18:46 Shipment Forwarded to - Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates

Really poor service from them.

josejeya26 said:
My package received at their NY office on the 2nd December is still in limbo. It`s been nearly three weeks since they received the item.

Shipment History

Location Date Activity

Network Update 12/15/2011 09:02 Shop&Ship Update - Shipment is Estimated to arrive at Dubai Hub on Sunday 18th of December

that the last update on my package too(originally sent from US on 5th,and then delay due to flight cancellation)...

its 18th and nothing new till now...

seriously not liking this mess at all.Wont be placing any new orders until they make sure these kind of things dont happen.this wait is becoming irritating now.

Apologies all of you. There have been some major concerns causing these delays.all this should be sorted withing a week and a half
killzone123 said:
that the last update on my package too(originally sent from US on 5th,and then delay due to flight cancellation)...
its 18th and nothing new till now...
seriously not liking this mess at all.Wont be placing any new orders until they make sure these kind of things dont happen.this wait is becoming irritating now.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hi,
the charges quoted is right.10 USd+10.3 % service tax= 11.03 . conversion rate is 53. I.e 584.59 INR to be precise.
alekhkhanna said:
Wow. And they increased my shipping charges (2 packages) from 483 INR & 550 INR to 580 INR each as soon as it was disptached from UAE yday. SnS has literally lost it !

Apologies. All this will be sorted soon.
agantuk said:
Just wanted to give a small update that I experienced. My package was lying for a week in NY warehouse. Or so I thought. As when I checked the site, it said it had left Dubai. I got the package today. Classic case of no communication. There simply were no records on when it was dispatched. My guess is it might just land up in Mumbai for you guys too, without any intermediate updates on their website. SnS has lost it these last few weeks.

hi
PM is replied to. thanks
preet27 said:
Hi,
I am looking to buy this Turtle Beach DSS 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound Processor | eBay
Can you please let me know how much would this cost including shipping, customs and all
Thanks !!

hi,
Apologies you shall sson reviec an update on the flight connections.The shipping cost has been updated.And the
currency rate is taken as 52 for the month of december starting 5th december.
Freaky said:

shopnshipindia said:
the charges quoted is right.10 USd+10.3 % service tax= 11.03 . conversion rate is 53. I.e 584.59 INR to be precise.

shopnshipindia said:
Apologies you shall sson reviec an update on the flight connections.The shipping cost has been updated.And the
currency rate is taken as 52 for the month of december starting 5th december.
Didn't you just contradicted your own post ? Doh !

alekhkhanna said:
Didn't you just contradicted your own post ? Doh !

lol...seriously

Network Update 12/20/2011 02:27 Shop&Ship Update - Shipment Estimated to Arrive at Dubai Hub on the 23rd of December.

this is the latest update...dont have words to say how disappointed i am feeling.On 5th they sent the package originally from US,and then these flight cancellations.
And its 20th today,and they expect the customers to believe that they could not get a connecting flight in 15 days??????...I am seriously done with this service for the time being,pathetic is the only word that coming in mind for the whole service and situation! and this item was supposed to be a christmas gift for someone,now on 23rd it reaches dubai ( which i again doubt,highly doubt) ,it will reach me after christmas...Really unbelievable !

killzone123 said:
lol...seriously

this is the latest update...dont have words to say how disappointed i am feeling.On 5th they sent the package originally from US,and then these flight cancellations.

And its 20th today,and they expect the customers to believe that they could not get a connecting flight in 15 days??????...I am seriously done with this service for the time being,pathetic is the only word that coming in mind for the whole service and situation! and this item was supposed to be a christmas gift for someone,now on 23rd it reaches dubai ( which i again doubt,highly doubt) ,it will reach me after christmas...Really unbelievable !
Feel sorry for you, mate. Ordered a gift for my dad's birthday on the 22nd. No clue when the item is going to be delivered. All i'm getting is estimated this and estimated that. Something fishy about this whole affair. Can't believe they couldn't find a single flight between the 2nd and today.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Hey SNS, I finally got HP touchpad - refurb @ 149.99 each. What will the shipping & custom charges > the weight is 3 lbs.

josejeya26 said:
Feel sorry for you, mate. Ordered a gift for my dad's birthday on the 22nd. No clue when the item is going to be delivered. All i'm getting is estimated this and estimated that. Something fishy about this whole affair. Can't believe they couldn't find a single flight between the 2nd and today.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

so your dad's birthday present also is stuck...seriously bro,this feels so bad..
the thought you attached to the gift for someone so special,and in end this is what SNS service has become.Totally agree that something seriously is wrong somewhere.From 2nd they cant get a flight,a connecting flight,to deliver items which are already way behind schedule and should be top priority for them,the total attitude is shocking and unbelievable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back