Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
their are 3-4 people authorised at springfields garden for recieveing the shipments.

but your shipment was not lucky or may be it will be delivered on second visit.

other possibility is , seller has specifically mentioned that only person ( you ) can sign for it.

majority chances are, it will clear off in second visit by usps.

So my shipment left UAE yday @ 8:30 pm but there have been no updates after that. It hasn't reached India and Karan/CC aren't able to put their fingers on this apart from saying "flight delays".

Anybody faced a similar issue ?

My shipment left the US on the 27th. It is in Delhi since yesterday. So I guess my first experience is a good one.

I just wanted to ask that what would happen if I can't produce an invoice for the package as in if some relative of mine sends something but doesn't have the invoice. Will the custom authority refuse to let that package pass or just calculate the customs based on the Indian prices of the package.

Sent from a Galaxy in the S2 system

rdst_1 said:
My shipment left the US on the 27th. It is in Delhi since yesterday. So I guess my first experience is a good one.

I just wanted to ask that what would happen if I can't produce an invoice for the package as in if some relative of mine sends something but doesn't have the invoice. Will the custom authority refuse to let that package pass or just calculate the customs based on the Indian prices of the package.

Customs will evaluate the package based on their valuation.

It will take more time to pass customs.

Great!
All you need to do is send us the aramex tracking number, value of the products , contents, we shall take care
rdst_1 said:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

hi
The shipping charges are 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms+8 USD for every addiotional 500 gms+10.3 % service tax.
duty is 2.3 % on the customs assessed value
Punker said:
What are the charges(shipping + customs) if I wanna ship iPhone 4S(sealed piece) from Leeds UK to Bhopal.

HI Manu,
The duty differes frok content to content. would advise, you send us an email on india@shopandship.com and we shall furnish you with all possible details
manu george said:

1) duty will be approx 1549 and the shipping charges are 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USD for every additional 500 gms+10.3 % service tax
2) Is the second one a book? if yes, its duty free and shipping charges are as above.
montyseth said:

i got a shipment couple of days back from sns ny address, it was having a mobile phone with invoice at 110$ , it was slapped with a duty of 985Rs and the item was marked as video game in the custom duty invoice. i am just wondering how could this happen , i called at Mahipalpur Hub , Delhi for clarifications and the guy told me to claim refund for the same by contacting anuradha iyer. this is some real big carelessness done by aramex guys handling the custom duty clearance part
<

^ Did you email them the invoice once the item was delivered to their NY office? You need to do that for getting the item cleared properly.

Hello Utsav,

Please send us the tracking number for the same . I shall get it checked and sorted.

Regards

i got a shipment couple of days back from sns ny address, it was having a mobile phone with invoice at 110$ , it was slapped with a duty of 985Rs and the item was marked as video game in the custom duty invoice. i am just wondering how could this happen , i called at Mahipalpur Hub , Delhi for clarifications and the guy told me to claim refund for the same by contacting anuradha iyer. this is some real big carelessness done by aramex guys handling the custom duty clearance part
<

<

Hi,

I want to order a package from VITACOST. Only very general items (vitamins only) and not anything which is even close to being prohibited.

Can you help me with this? I live in Pune

Hi,

Sure But before buying the same,

PLese send us the link of the product to india@shopandship.com, so that we can help you with a appoximate qoute for the same.As Vitamins and other suplemnets are under high scrutiny at the customs
Hi,

I want to order a package from VITACOST. Only very general items (vitamins only) and not anything which is even close to being prohibited.

Can you help me with this? I live in Pune

Hi!

Can you please let me know the content? as the duty rate depends on the content and value

Regards

Anuradha
What will be the cost involved in importing £21.85 worth goods to Vellore-TN??

HI Utsav,

Have you emailed us the tracking number? in shall surely get it sorted immediately

Regards
any updates regarding my case? its been two days and i've got no response yet

Hello,

Can you please send me the link?

Regards
Hi any update for my query. I can also ive amazon links instead of Vitacost

HI

The duty on computer parts is 26.8% , please let me know the value so that i can let you know an approx charge.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back