Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My item was delivered on 30th March to your US center with the USPS tracking code as 9402111201080462385546. Any idea on when it will be forwarded to me? THe last time i used your service it was forwarded almost the same day it was delivered. Thanks for your time.

-Ananth(BLR231)

My item was delivered on 30th March to your US center with the USPS tracking code as 9402111201080462385546. Any idea on when it will be forwarded to me? THe last time i used your service it was forwarded almost the same day it was delivered. Thanks for your time.

-Ananth(BLR231)

Nevermind, it has now been forwarded. Probably took time because of the weekend in between. Thanks Team SnS.

#[member='shopnshipindia']

Can you tell me that after what time the package reaches your office, does it show up for the customer in his "My Packages" in account ?

I have ordered a phone and got it shipped to your NY address and it has been delivered today morning by USPS (3 Hours back) so when can i expect it to show up in "My Packages" ?

Sorry for sounding bit paranoid.
<

It generally is updated the same day evening, but there are cases where it gets updated the next day.

Oh Ok..thanks. will see. It has not been updated yet so getting bit concerned.

#[member='shopnshipindia']

The USPS tracking number of the package is

#shopnshipindia

Finally package showing up in the SNS account. Relieved.

Showing 1.10 Lbs which is just below 500 Gms
happy19.gif

Btw i read few posts back about some discount if i do online payment. Is my understanding right that there is a 10% discount for online payment ?

bro, there was a some offer for sometime on the online payment, but dont pay it through online. the reason is that you will be ended up paying more, as it asks you to pay in dollars and the conversion rates kill everything. I had the amount of 752/-, but when I paid it through online, i was charged around 830/-.

bro, there was a some offer for sometime on the online payment, but dont pay it through online. the reason is that you will be ended up paying more, as it asks you to pay in dollars and the conversion rates kill everything. I had the amount of 752/-, but when I paid it through online, i was charged around 830/-.

I just checked my account and it says shipment forwarded to Dubai express hub. The amount mentioned is not in dollars but in Rupees. It shows me 562.53 INR so i guess it is ok to pay online in my case.

Apart from this, it does not show any customs so is it that custom duty should be paid at the time of delivery ?

The phone cost me 310 $ inclusive of local shopping (invoice value) so will the duty be around 2.3 % of this ~ 7.3 $ ~ 365 Rs ??

^^ yes, it shows in INR. but, when you go to the next pay after hitting the pay button; it will show you the dollar amount.

^^ yes, it shows in INR. but, when you go to the next pay after hitting the pay button; it will show you the dollar amount.

For me it comes to something like 10.108 $ or something which is actually less in INR if i consider the google rate.

Anyways i would be fine since i plan to pay in dollars only using my US credit card so the USD -> INR conversion won't really be an issue.

But the duty shall be collected on delivery right ?

Also i am expecting something like 365 INR as duty so do they update on their website about the custom charges so we know beforehand what is to be paid to the aramex courier guy.

^ Yes duty is collected on delivery. No, if you want to know beforehand, you can mail them once it has cleared customs.

There will be a handling charge of Rs 50 as well for customs clearance.

^ Yes duty is collected on delivery. No, if you want to know beforehand, you can mail them once it has cleared customs.

There will be a handling charge of Rs 50 as well for customs clearance.

I just noticed in my last aramex shipment that nowdays they are collecting Rs. 100 as custom clearance charges

Although i have asked SNS via email but asking here also.

I have a mobile phone with invoice value 310 $ being shipped from US to Mumbai. I have already paid the Rs. 563 shipping charges. What additional charges i am expecting to be paid when the phone is delivered at my home in Mumbai ?

I need to give my dad a rough figure what he will need to pay.

Can you let me know the quote of this shipped to Mumbai?

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2ebcfbafc2

1saleaday does not have a very good reputation. That's what i have read many a times on SD ???

hi

great!

As of now thw 10% on online payment has been wound up

Rgds
#shopnshipindia

Finally package showing up in the SNS account. Relieved.

Showing 1.10 Lbs which is just below 500 Gms
happy19.gif

Btw i read few posts back about some discount if i do online payment. Is my understanding right that there is a 10% discount for online payment ?

hi

If the duty amount is less than 500 inr the broker fee is 50 and above 500 INR it is 100 INR
I just noticed in my last aramex shipment that nowdays they are collecting Rs. 100 as custom clearance charges

hi

there will be an approx duty of 475 iNR
Although i have asked SNS via email but asking here also.

I have a mobile phone with invoice value 310 $ being shipped from US to Mumbai. I have already paid the Rs. 563 shipping charges. What additional charges i am expecting to be paid when the phone is delivered at my home in Mumbai ?

I need to give my dad a rough figure what he will need to pay.

1saleaday does not have a very good reputation. That's what i have read many a times on SD ???

hi

the shipping charges are 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms+8 USD for every additional 500 gms+12.36% service tax

and duty will be approx 824 INR

Hi,

Could you please give me a quote for the below item:

http://www.amazon.co...f_rd_ied=507846

Weight - 1 kg

If I order it in a day or two, by when can i get the item?

and you can get the item in 5-7 business days
Hi,

Could you please give me a quote for the below item:

http://www.amazon.co...f_rd_ied=507846

Weight - 1 kg

If I order it in a day or two, by when can i get the item?

the shipping charges are 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms+8 USD for every additional 500 gms+12.36% service tax

considering the discounted price the duty will be approx 8650 INR considering the value of 878 USD

Hello

Kindly give me a quote for the following laptop from Dell.com -

http://configure.us....EeGxdX6F092uNw0

Applying coupon code 932N$0ZCCHWZB9 gives us $100 off on top of the above price.

Let me know. Thanks!

hi

The duty will be approx 400 INR and

comp@ddict' timestamp='1333910484' post='1734997 said:
Would love to know the price for this:

http://www.ebay.com/...=item43ae5a5294

hi

the duty will be approx 700 INr and the

shipping charges are 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms+8 USD for every additional 500 gms+12.36% service tax

Aces170' timestamp='1333941210' post='1735070 said:
Can you let me know the quote of this shipped to Mumbai?

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2ebcfbafc2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back