CPU/Mobo should i buy i5 2500?

smc intnl prices listed on their site are quite high than others.

one another which i found on npithub is delhi trade zone.pretty good prices.will try that shop also.

also any idea how much extra 120mm fans will cost??will local fans auffice there or that too branded??
<

also any idea how much extra 120mm fans will cost??will local fans auffice there or that too branded??

I prefer this fan, a member #[member='Akash'] purchased them recently from Nehru Place for ~400/- a piece.

Get two of these, take care of them [clean them and make sure they don't get caked in dust] and they will function fine for ~3 -->4 years. Easy!! The only pain is that the screws that are bundled with this particular model have a propensity for not fitting the screw holes on the fan. Another thing at certain speeds there is an annoying humming noise, this can be remedied with adjusting the voltage of the fan through the BIOS.

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

ok alpha bro.

also in budget of 430 a few other are available-antec two hundred gaming cabinet and elite 311plus.what do you say about these???

also these cabbies are somewhat budget heavy.in small budget cabbies i dont like 310 and 311 very much(no front meshes;less side ventilation ports;no good design).one i liked very much is--

lowtek.ca/roo/2010/review-cooler-master-elite-335/

if i remove 3.5"tray from that should that be enough for graphic card???

what say??

ok alpha bro.

also in budget of 430 a few other are available-antec two hundred gaming cabinet and elite 311plus.what do you say about these???

also these cabbies are somewhat budget heavy.in small budget cabbies i dont like 310 and 311 very much(no front meshes;less side ventilation ports;no good design).one i liked very much is--

lowtek.ca/roo/2010/review-cooler-master-elite-335/

if i remove 3.5"tray from that should that be enough for graphic card???

what say??

Ummm... Sire that case you like doesn't sport a removable HDD cage, so you are out of luck there.

Next up I reiterate you go for the Cooler Master eLite 430 because --
  • black interiors, so less chance of corrosion [and looks cooler].
  • front intake is also sported here.
  • without manipulating the HDD cage, you will be able to fit a card as tall as the HD 5970.

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

<

i wanted to have as cheap solution as possible with a quite good cabinet.anyways i think when i can spend 2000 ;500-600 more shouldn't matter.guess i'll have to go with 430 only.

should i skip mini tower cabbies with removable hdd slots also???sorry for asking that many questions;havent had any experience with cabbies(been using the cheap local cabbies for last 6years)

Back