OC & Modding Show Off Your Cable Management

^Wow! So much of TR heatsink fetish baatli! :p

Is that a TRU120E Black? What happened to the Noctua you had before? Besides, wont any other VRM heatsink fit when you use the T-Rad os are we compelled to buy the dedicated TR heatsink for them?

Btw, looks really neat! :)

Yeah looks like a TR showroom.. having to get the vrm heatsink really pissed me off but the temps were exceeding 120*c with the normal ramsink type ones on them

Noctua is there, planning to put it on TE market . I wanted a tower type heatsink

low_bass_makker said:
DSC_2868Custom.jpg

DSC_2869Custom.jpg

My NAS rig.

Which cabinet is this? BTW nice cabinet

I think he has removed the PSU cover to do some serious cable management. Probably he will hide the PSU in a HDD/FDD slot or something. But what abt the cooling for the PSU?

This is a PSU circuit board i found in my local scrap yard (only board, no bodyor fan or cables). It's secondary section was burned.

Send the pic to a friend at Xtreme System, came to know that it’s a Cooler Master extreme 600W PSU without Active PF. And burned component are Power MOSFETs two Toshiba K2968 N-Channel 900v 10amp, PWM IC is TL3842P, Bridge are GBU806 8amp rating.

After replacing equivalent compenet it's working fine. added extra heatsink to the Bridge rectifiers.
15i145c.jpg

also added cables for scrap psu and did some sleeving.

Looking for idea from you about making a body for this psu..?

^If you care to read the title of the thread, this thread is dedicated for showing off the cable management inside your enclosure.

Ahhh. The PC-K62. Nicely done :)

BTW i see you haven't used the PSU tool-less belt to secure the PSU ? Any reason not to do that ? Since i found it to be a lot more secure than screws and a lot easier to do also.

Back