Sidewinder GO people look in here. Splits, shipping and confirmation thread.

ya fine people. i know it takes some time to get these things done :p thats why i have given ample time. Any day until thursaday is fine. If all funds come in before that, i will order early :)

Received payment from thexfactor yesterday.

Awaiting payments from others.

ReNaGade has not logged in since 19th. Anyone know him personally?

^^^Funky, My friend has sent u a cheque fer 746 thru Vichare couriers(Dats wat he tol me), day b4 yest... Mus reach u soon... Any delay mite be coz of the rains...

I received the transfer from Anish today. gannu i got your sms. Kumar also has sent the payment.

Hopefully all other transfers get in soon so i can go ahead and order :)

^^NO problemo...

Yupp Mumbai's condition's damn worse...

All kinda drowned in floods...

Hope things get beta soon.. :D

His net is down and was outta power the whole day yesterday till today morn i think.:(
That's why he cannot order till net is not up again.:p

hi, MTNL is down everywhere in Borivali - dahisar region since yesterday.

I managed to og on using dialup as i got my new laptop from US yesterday which has a modem yesterday :p

I smsed Saiyan immediately so that you people will be informed.

Anish, dude how long have you been crunching? You do know that pending results get valid days after you crunch them. I dont know what my score is as wcg is taking too much time to load and i have only 32Kbps connection through EPABX( i dont have direct landline telephone line at home). My daily average is aroud 12-13k.

Hopefully by tomorrow i will have my broadband back online and i can place the order as i am not gonna order online using dialup that keeps disconnecting once in a while.

Kumar i hope you got my SMS :)

t

That is it from me for today, I cant tolerate the dialup any more than this :p

Funky said:
Anish, dude how long have you been crunching? You do know that pending results get valid days after you crunch them. I dont know what my score is as wcg is taking too much time to load and i have only 32Kbps connection through EPABX( i dont have direct landline telephone line at home). My daily average is aroud 12-13k.
Arre relax Funky, I was kidding man, I do know that heh ;)

gannu_rox said:
Funky hope u got the chq cleared... :(

Its still waiting clearance. I am ordering your stuff. If cheque does not clear we will work something out later. I know it was genuine mistake on part of your friend to misspell my name on the cheque. Lets see. Ordering all stuff shortly.
Funky.

Back