Sidewinder GO people look in here. Splits, shipping and confirmation thread.

when is the next Sidewinder GO likely to be? waiting for it desperately..... if it is too long then I think I will order my stuff alone.... or maybe start a new GO..... :)

b.t.w. which is the preffered mode of shipping on Sidewinder? which service do they use and how good is their tracking facility?

victorpst said:
when is the next Sidewinder GO likely to be? waiting for it desperately..... if it is too long then I think I will order my stuff alone.... or maybe start a new GO..... :)

b.t.w. which is the preffered mode of shipping on Sidewinder? which service do they use and how good is their tracking facility?

A GO will happen when a senior member has some requirement and he decides to let other people hop in to order alongwith him, you may not be to able to start a GO if you dont know any senior member in TE. Preferred mode of shipping is Priority Mail International i think, but Funky wud be able to tell you better which service they use, but yes their tracking facility is good.

thebanik said:
A GO will happen when a senior member has some requirement and he decides to let other people hop in to order alongwith him, you may not be to able to start a GO if you dont know any senior member in TE. Preferred mode of shipping is Priority Mail International i think, but Funky wud be able to tell you better which service they use, but yes their tracking facility is good.
No. You are not right.:p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone can start a GO- whether and how many people hop on to it is a different case altogether.
Just that the more senior/known or reputed a member is- the easier it is for people to rely upon that member with their money as it is pre pay.:)
A member who is backed bya senior/reputed members reference is also more assuring.:p

To start a GO- a person has to have the will, time and resources to Order the stuff, handle payment and shipping and pay customs charges and get it cleared from the resp authorities, if any apllicable.
Also to ship to each and every individual on the GO.

And mostly GOs are supposed to be no profit coz it's a good offer extended to others who can benefit from the same and be mutually beneficial too- but terms and conditions may depend on mutual consent between the members.
(This latter part makes the point of a GO debatable.)

About the technicality of the order- those who have ordered from international sites will answer it best.
Terms and ways change from site to site.:cool2:

can someone tell me how to clear stuff from customs? where does it land up..... in one of the metros or in your own city?

Hwy guys. I was out of town for few days. I am just back home.

I ordered our stuff before i went to Pune.

As soon as it lands here I will inform everyone personally and also here.

Tired and hungry :p off to order some food.

victorpst said:
can someone tell me how to clear stuff from customs? where does it land up..... in one of the metros or in your own city?
Now that Funky is Back and will be updating this thread with the GO details, you are requested to start a new thread for your queries.:)

Edit: You have one thread up already and i request you to bump it up for others to take note of and answer your queries.:p

yes.

Parcel has landed in india quiet a while ago.

This means only 1 thing. Customs :p waiting for their love letter to arrive.

woohoo...great news... i am dying to hook that UV fan in my case though i know that i wud get bored pretty soon and wud have to disconnect it..:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

can i still order i want one blue ccfl and one blue led fan what will the prices be like please let me know ill check it site now thanks

the letter arrived today a while ago by post.

Same old regular POS asking for import code.

I will send someone to customs to get the parcel cleared on monday. So should be here soon. will update u guys on monday.

I recently got to know bout your surgery...man i hope you are alright now...just wanted to check whether you were able to send some1 to the customs???

yeah I did. Those morons there were not able to even find our parcel on tuesday. They said not enough people to search. and even that main officer who sits in the customs office was not there on tuesday.

Reason given : rain :mad: told him to come back on friday.

My driver is going back tomorrow. Will be giving some moneny with him as well. So even if there is some duty it will be cleared there only.

BIKeINSTEIN said:
WCG ke naam pe gareeb ko donate kar baba. :eek:hyeah:

HAHA :rofl: :rofl:

Ok to make things interesting, join our team and I will lease E4300 to you to use as long as it runs wcg :devil: :devil: :devil:

Back