Sidewinder GO people look in here. Splits, shipping and confirmation thread.

Funky said:
HAHA :rofl: :rofl:

Ok to make things interesting, join our team and I will lease E4300 to you to use as long as it runs wcg :devil: :devil: :devil:

Anish said:
^ No use, he can't even afford a mobo and ddr2 RAM to run that 4300 :lol:
:O
And incurr the wrath of the lord.:O

Eh, as long as i use 4300 for TE team and main rig for my first team- no issues i hope.:p
I was anyways going to put one machine for TE but id change means points shared.:(

A very nice chap has already donated me a 40GB hdd for WCG and i have bought a decently beefy psu for the cruncher.:p
I have a spare cooler, a gig of DDR and was gonna setup cruncher using the second X2 or 3000+.

Now to get someone to donate mobo and RAM for 4300.:p

Ohh- i need a cheap case to cut up too.:(

Seriously speaking, GR33D is the root of all 3Vil.:mad:
Even if you were serious and knowing how genuine and serious you are about WCG, i will pass your kind offer.
Coz if u sell that 4300, it will help you in unleashing the monster you have been waiting for.:hap2:
Great for WCG too.:)

update guys.

My driver just came back from the customs office.

The buggers there didnt budge even today. So i called in my favor with my uncle who used to work in airport customs and get out package released. He has made the call and out package should directly come to my home soon :D

If any duty is there it will be collected from me personally. phew.

Now everyone just do 1 thing. Those who have ordered pass your names, address and telephone numbers to me in PM. So i will be in position to ship the items as soon as they reach me.

Spoke with Funky last night, still not cleared from Customs, he has asked his uncle to personally look into the matter, should be done within a few days :)

Hey funky, updates would be appreciated. I think by the time i recieve it, i would have no use for it since have already ordered the same from KMD.

Hi. I talked with many on IM personally. I am gonna pay personal visit during their proper working hours this thursday. cant go before t hat as i am busy tomorrow.

I hope to get this issue resolved asap. Nothing much I can do, i even told them if there is any duty or anything under the table ( which i personally hate but well no choice most of the times ) i will pay it. But the problem still persist as of today. Last time i checked with them was on Friday and they still had no clue.

Will let you know as soona s i have anything.

I have absolutely no idea. I went there last week with no success or any sort of update. The people at customs have no clue about the parcel. If I dont get anything in this week I am going to file a complain with them with the sidewinder invoice of our items and demand compensation as the parcel is clearly misplaced by them.

Hopefully this will wake them up and they do something about it.

This is the first time such mishap has happened with sidewinder on my side, 4 previous orders including 3 GOs landed here at my doorstep in matter of 2 weeks at max.

I will keep u updated. I can go to customs only on coming monday as I am busy this whole week.

Hey Funky...Anything happening here??? Had the same sort of trouble with my import of a FireFace 800....The guys looked like they lost it.....A lot of follow up and Voila...The idiots had it at the post office...(Came USPS)...So it probably is not with customs ...if SideWinder uses USPS..it would be with the postal guys!

Hi guys.

I had visited the Airport customs last week on Wednesday. Still nothing. I asked what is the procedure for lost complain and compensation and even those guys had no clue. I have visited Dahisar and Parle PO just to see if parcel was with them and they did not have it. I can visit again to the customs on wednesday when I am going to airport to drop off some guests in the afternoon. I will post back here.
Mostly they have lost the package as its been too long. It didnt take this long on 2 previous GOs. :(

Back