Sidewinder GO people look in here. Splits, shipping and confirmation thread.

Shipments don't get lost, if it arrived via Global EMS there is absolutely no chance. Head over to the FPO with shipping date and tracking# and request them to go through all their records a week after the shipping date - if they can't, volunteer to go through the records yourself. I hope the goods were insured at the correct value.

RiO said:
Shipments don't get lost, if it arrived via Global EMS there is absolutely no chance. Head over to the FPO with shipping date and tracking# and request them to go through all their records a week after the shipping date - if they can't, volunteer to go through the records yourself. I hope the goods were insured at the correct value.

I know, I actually talked with Gary about Indian shipments a while back bcoz of this and he said the same thing.
He also mentioned he has stopped undervaluing the shipments becoz of cases like this. ( This is not the isolated case, some guy received the wrong parcel all together somehow. ) The most irritating think is that they even dispatched a later to come and submit the documents and now they cant even deliver or give me any specific answers which actually gets on my nerves every time i go there.

Anyway I will be going there on wednesday again. thexfactor has also pmed me saying he is ready to go and have a look if i cant. ( Thx for the offer, i will let you know if i cant make it. ).
I took resposibility of this go and I will make sure its resolved one way or other. If I dont get the parcel then atleast get as money from insurance and refund these people as its been too long. If that cant be done I will refund from my pocket.

^iirc, he posted in the WCG section that he's goin for a small 9 day holiday or so.. guess he'l reply only after a few more days

Hi. Update. Before going on a holiday I visited the FPO on 30th with my uncle who is x-customs officer. After him talking with guys over there they went through their books and the parcel has landed here on 20th July. They were not able to track it using the USPS no but from the no on the letter which they dispatched me for customs notice. I will be going back there on tuesday (13th) and I have been promised that things will get sorted out that day. I couldnt go before as I was going out of town the next day of my visit.

I have already submitted copy of the sidewinder invoice to them that day. Will let you guys know what happened on 13th evening.

Funky.

yes. I informed many personally on msn.

Everyone will be getting the refund soon. Filled up the necessary documents with customs for insurance.

Ouch! Sorry to hear about that, gonna be busy with exams till mid-dec, will talk to you personally about it on MSN then, so you can go ahead with everybody else's refunds.

Tell me about it my 4.5k worth items are in this. I have been waiting and waiting for something from them to come in and nothing has, not even the compensation. I was unable to visit customs office personally after the december when Aditya( another te member whose items were in this GO) accompanied me and the only response from them were "Ghar bhej deya hai" . Calling them is useless.

I will be going there this on Friday or Monday ( these are only free days for me this and next week ). If anyone from Mumbai wants to join in they are welcomed. ( around 1PM airport customs parle, PM me if you wanna get in touch with me )

This 1 bad GO is the reason I have not organized another GOs so far as this needs to be sorted out first.

Wen're we goin to get our refunds back.. OMG.. Its been a really long time.. :(

Wat're these indian customs upto? :mad:

Back