Skull Candy Headphones And Earphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes ,
we take paypal payment

I choose paypal then I got this message

Thank you for your order. Please Read The Information Below Carefully

First Please Make sure That if You Have Placed a Order Via Credit Card/Paypal or Credit Card/Paypal [ Insured ] You Selected "Credit Card/Paypal OR Credit Card/Paypal [ Insured ] Under I Will Pay By From The Left side Of The Website " And The Currency Was Converted To US Dollars Otherwise You will Get a Error While Paying Us Money .Secondly You Need a Account in Paypal If You Have To Pay Us Money Via Credit Cards .Also Please Note That All Orders Placed Are In "Pending" state And You Are Not Suppose To Pay Us Until We Manually Do Not Convert Your Order Into "Awaiting Payment" After checking Our Stock .Once We Convert Your Order Into " Awaiting Payment " Then You Are suppose To Pay Us .This does Not Apply To Credit Card And Paypal Payments As Those Can Be Refunded Online Back To You If We Do Not Have Stocks .

This is my order

I have changed the pay by drop down to credit card / paypal
I have 2 questions

1. My order status shows pending [Order status: Pending]
Should I wait till it changes to Awaiting payment before I make paypal payment ? (you already confirmed that those items are in stock in your previous post)

2. USD :S ?
And The Currency Was Converted To US Dollars Otherwise You will Get a Error While Paying Us Money
Please Go To XE - The World's Favorite Currency and Foreign Exchange Site And Calculate The Current USD Versus INR "Indian Rupess" Rate .Please Reduce Rs :1 From That Amount As Thats Necessary To Make The Pricing Equal To The Market Rates .Then Reduce 5% From The Rate You Get ,This Is The Rate At Which We Will Take Paypal Payments As Paypal Takes Some Fees From People Like Us For Selling Stuff .
Why should the currency be USD when order is INR and I am from India ?
Can you please let me know how much exactly I have to transfer in Paypal for my order?
Please advise !!

Techman said:
I choose paypal then I got this message

This is my order

I have changed the pay by drop down to credit card / paypal

I have 2 questions

1. My order status shows pending [Order status: Pending]

Should I wait till it changes to Awaiting payment before I make paypal payment ? (you already confirmed that those items are in stock in your previous post)

2. USD :S ?

Why should the currency be USD when order is INR and I am from India ?

Can you please let me know how much exactly I have to transfer in Paypal for my order?

Please advise !!

Sir ,

everything With Your Order Is Done And Under Shipping Tommorow

sir please try to list creative ep-630/830 and sanyo enloop chargers n batteries on ebay tomorrow!!

look forward to purchase a few things using ebay coupons!!

thanks

Hi Amarbir

Can you tell me the price for the following components

AMD 620 Quad Core
Biostar A785GE Motherboard
2GB DDR2 800 Mhz Corsair or Kingston Ram
Sapphire 4670 512MB DDR2 Ram

Shipping for the above items to Bangalore

Thanks

Go to his website and login to the forums. He is active there, unless something has kept him away from his computer. Atleast someone will reply.

Abh1shek said:
How do I contact Lynx? Amarbir hasn't been online for two weeks.

hi Amarbir,
Do you have this model of G.Skill with you?
G.Skill F3-12800CL8D-4GBTD DM (Tridents)

I couldn't see this model on your website...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back