Sony Ericsson Xperia Play for £ 154.99 @ chitterchatter.co.uk

re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play for £ 154.99 @ chitterchatter.co.uk - Now in Stock

the other models are the R800a, R800at and R800x models.

Kindly confirm that the model is an R880i, SIM-unlocked, unbranded phone.

And since the white play is available in the market, i don't see why it won't be allowed.

and we need to get this thing going man...

@mpaspc, talk to agantuk, and open up an IC (Interest check ) thread and set up a detailed post of the deal.If agantuk is the one who will be paying for the GO ask him to setup the post.

We need to have an updated list of people interested and fast. Because i'v already dawdled too long and want to buy the phone ASAP. If this doesn't work out/ takes too long, i'll just order it through one of the following routes

Julian said:

re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play for £ 154.99 @ chitterchatter.co.uk - Now in Stock

Even taking the Time , Diwali Rush and all i dont think you can get the phone before 3-4 November anyway .
Since the seller has informed stock is over now only 4-5 left i guess and has asked one week for getting stock ,
but has assured me atleast 10-15 pcs in the new stock due this months end (7-8 days ) , but that is a good deal assuming DHL ship to
india in flat 2-3 days .
Assuming the Current Rates you still cant get lower than 16200 + Fees for SNS Account if you dont have one,their commision and all , and then you will pay customs taking the total cost around 17k without accesories

mpaspc said:
Even taking the Time , Diwali Rush and all i dont think you can get the phone before 3-4 November anyway .

Since the seller has informed stock is over now only 4-5 left i guess and has asked one week for getting stock ,

but has assured me atleast 10-15 pcs in the new stock due this months end (7-8 days ) , but that is a good deal assuming DHL ship to

india in flat 2-3 days .

3-4 Nov..?? :'(

I was hoping to get it this month itself, but 3-4 days difference is manageable... Even if i were to buy it online from somewhere else it would take 20 days..

mpaspc said:
Assuming the Current Rates you still cant get lower than 16200 + Fees for SNS Account if you dont have one,their commision and all , and then you will pay customs taking the total cost around 17k without accesories

And yes, im aware of the calculations, and the only reason i'm still here is because im sincerely interested in a GO for this. But there are two major setbacks in this scenario:

Firstly, details about the deal and the dealer are still sketchy, at best. No information about the dealer and details of the product have been provided.Call me a cynic, but i like to make sure i have my sights set on the bull's eye before i shoot, even if the alternative is putting my gun back in the holster and walking back home. Till now i'v been politely ignoring that in hopes that you'd soon be comfortable enough to do that on your own.

Secondly, we are missing an IC thread, and unles we have 10 interested buyers ,all this talking,negotiating and advising each other would go down the drain.And only after the IC thread get's the required people, can we ask a mod to convert it to a GO thread.

ok , everything is ready for IC thread all i need is AGANTUK's Final approval , and it has been a long time since he came online , patience

psycho911 said:
the other models are the R800a, R800at and R800x models.

Kindly confirm that the model is an R880i, SIM-unlocked, unbranded phone.

Sony Ericsson naming conventions are pretty standard. i stands for asia-pacific, a for americas and c for chinese.

Dunno what the 880 is.

@mpaspc, can you check with one of the mods and see if I can open the IC thread? As such, you are the one who has been talking to the seller. I am just facilitating this. If mods are fine, we can go ahead with this - I don't want to end up getting banned or anything :)

ok , i will have a talk with the MODS !!

dont get angry , clearance from mods is there

agantuk will create the IC thread when he comes online as requested by you all

Whoopee....

:cool2:

I want more smileys.. :\

mpaspc said:
dont get angry , clearance from mods is there

agantuk will create the IC thread when he comes online as requested by you all

Any update on my request?

Folks, will create the IC thread by tonight. Am a bit busy now. However, the thread is coming tonight for sure :)

Guys IC would be up today , working out the Pound conversion , other Charges and hope to see it within 30 mins after agantuk comes online

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

tufel said:
Any update on my request?

no update saturday sunday are not working for UK ,

Hence MONday Evening , i would update you on it .

i might be interested....

its 17k? right??

ok , if you are ready to pay 17k ,

see the posts behind its 15700 with estimated Customs , delhi Pickup and 120-180 is shipping + 320 for insurance if you require , tonight the IC would be created

If you need the phone only, as someone else posted earlier, you can get it from Expansys US for about 265 USD and get it through ICC ShopAbroad

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (Unlocked) #R800IEUWH - Expansys USA - Coupon Code : 10OFFLS

Quote: Rs 14,389.00

Item price + local shipping + taxes RS. 13,250.00

Int'l Shipping RS. 550.00

Duty, Taxes & fees RS. 988.92
Discount - RS. 400
TOTAL RS. 14,389.00

ICC Coupon Code : Diwali2011

there is an correction the shipping weight is above 500 gms and hence the weight is treated as 2LBs so the cost is slightly higher it is 1.2Lbs , so please the above pices shoots form 14,400 to 14,800

Back